I just want to shout out a BIG thank you to my very talented German friend, Judith! She made all the graphics in the fic! Thanx girl they are awesome!!!

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Chapter 153

Xander’s hands were all over her, scalding her body. Ciara struggled to stay pliant in his arms, had

to bite her lips to refrain her from screaming at his feverous lovemaking.

Tears threatened to spill at the knowledge that Jon might be watching them right now, seeing her in another vampire’s arms, seeing him kissing her, touching her breasts, coaxing her towards the bed.

Panic flashed through her when she felt the mattress dipped beneath her. Xander was crowding her in, his hands skimming her hips, ridding her of her underwear.

He stilled for a moment.

“Are you ok Meli? Are you scared of me? I will never hurt you.”

“Yes…I know.” He caught the tears running down her cheeks.

“No tears please, Agapi mou. I don’t want you unhappy. Do I make you unhappy?”

“No...of course not.”

“Am I making you nervous?”

Ciara smiled.

“A little.”

His hand dipped between her thighs, searching for paradise he knew she would provide.

The curtains bellowed as a rush of air speared into the room.

Xander’s head shot up, his fangs in dull display.

Ciara cried out as the force of Jon’s weight slammed into Xander, ramming her body deeper into the mattress.

A painful yell erupted from Xanders lips, as vicious fangs tore into the side of his neck.

“Get your fucking hands off my woman.” The blazing azure eyes chilled Ciara’s veins, blood covered the handsome face, the face of a beast…

“She isn’t yours anymore. Cant you tell? Go on, smell her. My scent is all over her. She is mine.” His cruel smirk splayed across his face, his hand pressing into the gaping wound in his neck.

Jon reached for the vampire still straddling his woman, yanking him so hard, the noise was deafening as he tumbled to the floor.

“You cant get your own so you steal others? That’s kinda pathetic don’t you think?”

“She ran away from you, thats worse.”

They snarled at each other. Jon lashed out and Xander growled as Jon’s clawed fingers ripped at his face, leaving their marks there.

“For such an old vampire you really act fucking stupid, don’t you? We had a misunderstanding, we would have sorted it out. What is your miserable excuse for abducting her? And lying to the coven! You could get the death sentence for that!”

The door to the bedroom opened and all eyes turned towards it.

The Elder with the gold flecks in his stormy eyes entered the room. His pale features were locked onto the flustered women on the bed.

Xander’s shocked face was frozen onto the age old vampire.

“My lord!”

“I apologise for intruding in your bedroom. I see you decided not to wait for us?”His eyes rested on Jon’s bloody face before he turned his attention towards Xander.

“Échete psémata sto ántro vrikoláko̱n. Échete lávei éna Enepsigos »enántia sti̱ théli̱sí̱ ti̱s. o sýntrofós ti̱s ti̱n échei férei sti̱n prosochí̱ mou. Échete ntropiásei to ántro vrikoláko̱n. (You have lied to the coven. You have taken an Enepsigos against her will. Her mate has brought it to my attention. You have shamed the coven.)”

“Eíche tréxei makriá apó af̱tón. Í̱thele na spásei to desmó mazí tou. Pó̱s boró̱ na theo̱ri̱theí ypéf̱thyni̱ gia goi̱teía ti̱s? (She ran away from him. She wanted to break the bond with him. How can I be held responsible for her charms?)”

The Elder’s tongue tripped heavily as it switched from his mother’s tongue to English.

“You should have asked her permission to court her. I’m sorry Xander but this is unacceptable. You will now be taken as prisoner and await the trial that will be held for you by the coven.”

Two burly vampires entered the bedroom, their familiar faces brought a flashback to the night in the boardroom and she shuddered, clutching the sheet even tighter.

Their polite nods and glowing irises soon turned onto the wounded vampire and as they settled him on his feet, their faces grew even more grim, Xander winced as their claws dug into his biceps, jerking his hands behind his back the blood flowed freely from the deep gash and Ciara cried out.

“Wait! Please…let me just close that up. He’ll bleed to death!”

Five pairs of shocked eyes whipped towards her and she faltered for a moment, her hands frozen on the sheet she had managed to wrap around her.

“His hurt, let me just cover it up and…and get him a shirt…” She couldn’t face their dumfounded looks and twirled towards the cupboard.

She could feel their eyes boring into her and that she could handle but those icy, cobalt ones she couldn’t bear.

Coming to a standstill before Xander’s imprisoned frame, she met his swirling crimson eyes.

“Let me do this, ok?”

“Thank you Agapi mou…” his voice was a mere whisper, the vulnerable smile on his lips threatened to spill the unshed tears welling up inside her.

Her hands shook as she tied the bandage around his neck, she had expected to see disdain in Xander’s face but there was none. Only love…abundant, unbridled love.

Ciara gazed at the two vampires silently, the two mountains beside him released his arms and she held the shirt up, buttoning it up she heard his gentle apology.

“I’m sorry for what I have done to you. I know it was selfish of me and there were times that I wanted to let you go but you are so easy to love Meli…so damn easy. I wanted you all to myself and now I have to pay the price for love once again…this time its going to be very high and I accept it. The little time I had with you will get me through it what ever it may be.”

The tears came streaming down her face.

“I’m sorry too…”

His hand captured the river running down her cheeks, his thumb rubbed gently, somewhere behind her she heard an ominous growl. Xander’s face lifted from her face and his eyes darkened, meeting the scowl of her mate watching in growing fury.

“Take me away.” His had dropped and the bands of steel closed around his biceps once again.

“Jon. Could you please meet me outside.” The elder waved his hand towards the billowing curtains.

No comments:

Post a Comment