I just want to shout out a BIG thank you to my very talented German friend, Judith! She made all the graphics in the fic! Thanx girl they are awesome!!!

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Chapter 152

Ciara raked the brush for the umpteenth time through her hair. A knock echoed from the door and she jump nervously.

“The master is awaiting the mistress in the garden.”

“Thank you.”

She rushed towards the door, chastising herself for acting nervously, she paced herself, walking slowly down the stairs.

The path was lit and she sniffed appreciatively at the sweet scent of the summer flowers as she made her way towards Xander.

He was a tall statue, watching, waiting patiently for her arrival. His eyes glittered in the flickering lights surrounding him, his hunger slumbering in the dark depths.

His smile showed a hint of fangs, his hair moving slightly in the night breeze. Holding out a hand towards her, she moved towards him, taking it.

“Kali̱spéra, Glykiá mou (Good even Sweetheart.)”

“Hello Xander.” Ciara thought her heart might burst from her chest.

He pulled her closer for a searing kiss.

“You are so nervous tonight.”

“Yes…I am.”

“You are about to give me the greatest present. I understand your nervousness.” He kissed the ring on her finger. “Lets sit down for dinner before I forget myself.”

He helped her into the chair, brushing the nape of her neck with his index finger he swooped down for a quick kiss.

He stilled for a moment, sniffing at her she gulped.

“Is something the matter?”

He straightened, a calculated look in his eyes.

“If I didn’t know better, I could have sworn that I smell another vampire on you.”

“Could it be Giorgos?”

His lips pursed together, his eyes taking on a steely glare.

“Yes, I suppose it could be. What I have done to my brother pains me deeply. And it will haunt me till eternity but I couldn’t allow him to take you from me.”

Taking a sip of the wine, Ciara met his stare.

“He did that before and he impregnated her?”

“Please Meli. Lets not sour tonight. This is our night. What happened is the past, I cannot change it but I can shape the future. We can shape the future together. That’s all I care about. To the future.” He lifted his glass.

She mirrored his gesture.

As she placed the glass back onto the table, he clasped her hand.

“I had a difficult time trying to concentrate on my presentation today. You were clouding my mind, heating my veins.”

He brought her heated fingers to his lips, she watched silently.

The starters were brought to them and he ate heartily, noticing her slight appetite he smiled.

“Not hungry for food are you?”

Her blush caught the breath in his throat.

“I can ease that hunger Agapi mou and I plan to. Properly…all night long.”

His words set her core aflame.

“Aaahhh you don’t have to answer, your body does it for you.” His nose dipped into the air, his eyes closing for a moment.

The main course was brought in and soon dessert. Knots twisted her intestines and she struggled to swallow her food. It took all her strength to play the eager lover and she felt drained.

“Come dance with me.”

His hands were on her bare shoulders.

She waited for him to pull her chair backwards. Standing up, she was captured into his arms, the slow, romantic song filling the night air.

Ciara was in his arms, his face so close, his lips trailing across her lips.

“Have I told you how beautiful you look tonight, Meli? You are breathtaking.” Her thank you was smothered by his kiss.

Ciara forced herself to melt in his arms, and at the same time suppressing her thoughts.

His hands found the swell of her buttocks and when she was pushed into the cradle of his hips she could feel the definite swell of his arousal.

Easing from her lips, he stared into her moonlit eyes.

“I cannot wait any longer, forgive me but I have to have you. I need to feel myself sink into your delicious warmth.”

Letting him coax her towards the path, her eyes searched the night.

Go with him.

Xander didn’t see her silent nod.

No comments:

Post a Comment