I just want to shout out a BIG thank you to my very talented German friend, Judith! She made all the graphics in the fic! Thanx girl they are awesome!!!

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Chapter 142

“When did she runaway?”

“Five weeks or so.”

“Five weeks huh?” She bit her lower lip, staring into the distance.

“Do you know something?”

“No, why would I?” She turned from him.

“Chimala don’t fuck with me. If you know something tell me.” His hand imprinted on her slender arm.

“I’m not sure, ok?! Geesh calm the hell down. If I find something definite I’ll let you know.”

Jon headed for the shower, turning on the shower he turned towards her.

“What you still doing here? Go!”

“For a handsome guy you can be such an asshole sometimes.”

His eyes flashed, his smile mean.

“Honey, you aint seen nothin’ yet.”

Chimala escaped into the night air. She had a feeling that Ciara was the women been held captive by Andreadis. How many Enepsigos’ could be around at one particular time and what the hell was the vampire thinking? If the coven caught him in his lie, he will be destroyed. Maybe it was just what the fucker deserved.

She thought about the hope in Jon’s eyes when he had realised she knew something. As much as she disliked the little angel he was falling for, she couldn’t deny the bond they shared. Who was she to come between a vampire and his fallen angel?

Now just a quick feed and then on her way to Greece. For some absurd reason she hoped that it would be Ciara’s pretty little face she would stumble upon…

~~

Ciara thrust the sheets off her with a violence Xander hadn’t thought she possessed.

“Be still glykó mo̱ró (sweet baby). You are going to hurt yourself.”

“No…please don’t touch me..It hurts…” she shied away from his touch, burying her face in the soaked sheets.

“I’m sorry Ciara. But we need to change the bedding.” He lifted her slight frame from the bed and his heart shattered as she whimpered pitifully.

“It hurts!” her delirious eyes flickered and stared into his face. Salty beads splattered on her forehead, her body a furnace in his arms.

The servant stared wide eyed at her master. The girl had been so sick for days and yet he refused to call in the help of the coven.

“Master, maybe we should call the cov…”

“Silent! We will handle this privately.”

“Yes master.” Straightening the sheet one last time, she headed for the door in great haste.

“Bring her some ice tea.” He was leaning over the bed, placing the girl carefully on the bed. She gasped, he winced. His face was stricken at the pain he caused her.

“What do you need from me Agapeemenee? What can I do to ease your discomfort.”

“I need blood…I need HIS blood.”

She refrained from using his name these days but he was never far from her thoughts and even now in her most painful transition, she thought of him, craved him.

“I will bring you the world but that I cannot do.” His voice whispered close to her face.

“Pleaaseee let me go. I need it…I’m in pain. Xander please?”

He pushed from the bed, pacing towards the window he stared out into the darkness.

She groaned again, turning around she cradled her stomach.

She just had to feed from him, it was the only way!

“Ciara please take my vein. It will offer you some solace.” Sliding onto the bed next to her, he brushed his gown from his shoulders, exposing his olive chest.

“Agápi̱ mou…come here.” Her sweaty hair plastered on her beautiful face, her dark eyes were clouded with pain, her lips quivering as she fought the clawing monster inside her. Cradling her head gently, he coaxed her closer to his chest. Scraping his nail across his pec, he felt the blood ooze from the wound…

She tried to fight him, pushing weakly against his chest, he steeled his arms a tad more.

“Drink Ciara, please Agápi̱ mou…drink.”

Xander shuddered as pleasure zinged through his body, the first touch of her mouth was so erotic he had to remind himself not to push her onto her back and sink into her delicious body.

Her tongue lapped hungrily at the river of blood pumping from the wound, her lips closed around the wound and her suckling became stronger.

“Aaahhh…yessss…like this …O Theós ston ouranó me voi̱thí̱sei! (God in heaven help me!)”

Ciara suddenly broke the contact.

“I’m going to be sick…no…I don’t want any more!” She struggled for her freedom but Xander refused to let go until she suddenly gasp as his cruel fingers bit into her. Angry bruises welled up on her arms and he watched in horror.

She was going to die if she didn’t get the help she needed soon! Had she lost the will to live?

“I can’t do this on my own anymore.” Determination glowed in his eyes as slipped off the bed.

Her retching reached his ears and jerked him into motion.

~~

“Kýrié mou (My lord.)” Xander bowed his head respectfully.

The elder touched the dark mane for a moment.

“Échei gynaíka sas ftásei o̱rímansi̱s ti̱s? (Has your female reached her ripening?)”

Xander shook his head.

“Échete trofodoteítai ti̱s apó esás fléva? (Have you fed her from your vein?)”

He nodded.

“Pínei apó fléva mou, allá kánei víaia árro̱sto, árchonta ti̱s mou. Tha boroúsate na mou dó̱sete káti gia na dief̱kolýnoun transtition ti̱s? "

(She drinks from my vein but it makes her violently sick, my lord. Could you provide me with something to ease her transtition?)”

“O desmós me ton sýntrofó ti̱s í̱tan polý ischyrí̱. Mí̱po̱s tha arni̱theí na sas párei fléva? (The bond with her mate was very strong. Does she refuse to take you vein?)”

“Katá kairoús kánei, nai kýrié mou. Eínai ólo kai pio epímono kathó̱s oi i̱méres pernoún.

(At times she does, yes my lord. She is becoming more obstinate as the days go by.)”

“Poia eínai i̱ i̱méra génni̱si̱s ti̱s? (What is the day of her birth?)”

“Áv̱rio kýrié mou. (Tomorrow my lord.)”

“Pí̱gaine tó̱ra. Tha steílo̱ mia gynaíka gia na parakolouthí̱soun mazí ti̱s, voi̱thó̱ntas ti̱n me ti̱n telef̱taía fási̱ ti̱s metávasi̱s ti̱s

( Go now. I will send a woman to attend to her, assisting her through the last stage of her transition.)”

No comments:

Post a Comment