I just want to shout out a BIG thank you to my very talented German friend, Judith! She made all the graphics in the fic! Thanx girl they are awesome!!!

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Chapter 141

His laugh was dark and taunting in her ears. He lifted from her and then she realized she wasn’t in her room but his. She didn’t know what was more distressing, the fact that he had brought her here or that he was undressing!

“It took you a while to realize where you are, Agapeemenee. This is where you belong. I’ve given you enough time to adjust. Like the Elder said it was time for me to make you mine in the full sense of the word. It was an embarrassment when he could still smell his scent on you.”

“Why cant you just say his name? JON…his name is JON BON JOVI.”

As soon as the taunting words left her mouth, she knew she had just signed her own death sentence.

“You never know when to stop do you?” The flashing eyes and inching fangs spelled nothing good and she shut her mouth, clutching the sheets as if they could save her from his vicious stare.

The naked man before her was magnificent. His rippling muscles glistened in the electric light, the dark patch of hair tapered down his six pack. A dark nest of hair protected his manhood and she looked quickly away as his length stood proudly from the dark nest.

“I will never be yours. You can do whatever you want but I will never be yours.” Her heart tripped when she felt the mattress dip beneath his weight. His length slid over her body, covering her completely.

“Do you know how its hurts me to hear you say that? You’ve made me so proud tonight…” He cradled her head on his hands, his arousal rubbed at the juncture of her thighs. His hard chest flattened her breasts against him. “Do you know how I suffered when each of them tasted your blood? I’ve never had the pleasure to taste you so thoroughly and I was jealous…I could kill them.”

His lips stamped tiny kisses on her shoulder, working its way allover the mounts of her breasts.

Ciara was frozen stiff, her body was burning, betraying her shamelessly.

Her scent rose from her in seductive waves, Xander threw his head backwards.

“Aaahhhhh… your body is betraying you. Can you feel it, Ciara? You cant stop it you know, just embrace it, this is what you are.”

“Never.”

With her hands held above her head she couldn’t do anything but accept her fate, closing her eyes she waited for the crunch. When it came a scream ripped from her throat. He took deep, greedy draws from her vein.

Too much loss of blood made her world spin and she felt herself tumble, without trying to find her way back she let go, embracing the mute blackness, the last thing she remembered was his urgent nudge at her thighs, opening her up to accommodate him there…

~~~

Ciara woke to the welcoming heat of a male snuggled into her back. A heavy arm was slung over her waist, the hand cupping her breast. Still hovering between slumber and reality she squirmed into the hairy lap, feeling the twitch of his manhood she purred sleepily.

“Mornin’…”

“Morning Agápi̱ mou.”

The magic was ripped right from her gut. She stiffened, trying to put space between them, he hauled her back into his aroused frame.

“Ah ah ah Glýka. Where do you think you’re going? Have you forgotten where you were?” She didn’t miss the ice in his voice.

“Let me go.” Her face was burning.

“You should stay in bed today. You’ll be weak from all the blood loss and…eehh activities of the night before.” His lips settled in the crook of her neck, soft kisses rained down on her, Ciara froze. “Your mine now Ciara. Please accept it.” His soft caress felt like torture over her skin.

“You’ll get used to my touch, give it time. Your skin is sensitive to the touch, isn’t it? Your body is almost ready to accept my seed. You will go through quite a transition but I will be here to see you through it. No harm will come to you.”

“Like last night? I had how many vampires sucking on me! Do you call it protection? You forced me to your room, fed from me and raped me? Now THAT’S what I call protection!” His arm slipped from her rigid body.

“If you stayed in your room like you were told it wouldn’t have happened.”

“I’m not a child Xander. You cant keep me caged up in your home for the rest of my life.”

“If I have to I will. When you stop behaving like a brat I might treat you like an adult.”

Xander sauntered towards the shower, he paraded confidently before her. She turned her head away...

A kiss on her lips woke her from her slumber.

“I’ll see you tonight Meli. You get some rest. You ring them when you need something to eat. I’m not going to lock you in the room so please behave, ok?”

His knuckles brushed her cheek.

“Later.” His lips touched hers one last time.

When the door clicked shut Ciara was already slumbering away.

~~

Jon wiped the sweat from his face as he sauntered towards the dressing room.

How long has it been now? Four weeks, five, six?

Ciara had vanished in thin air. No matter how hard he searched he couldn’t catch her scent.

“Hello hunkalicious.”

His face lifted from the towel.

“What you doing here? I don’t have time for you shit Chimala.”

“Grumpy are we?”

His blue eyes flashed.

She leaned closer to the sweaty man.

“You and the little lady fighting?”



“Why do you ask?” His mumbled voice came from the towel.

“Weelll...Her scent is faint and you know us woman. Give us shit and we clamp up like clams. Nada sex...zip.”

“She is gone. I dunno where she is, all I know is she has been taken by another vampire. His scent was all over her hotel room where she stayed.”

A calculated look crossed her beautiful face.

“What’s on your mind?”

No comments:

Post a Comment