I just want to shout out a BIG thank you to my very talented German friend, Judith! She made all the graphics in the fic! Thanx girl they are awesome!!!

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Chapter 136

“Look at me.” She obeyed, turning her head slowly, she melted in his dark, passion filled eyes.

He inched closer, tilting her chin, he brought her closer to his lips. His lips were soft and gentle on hers. No force, just a gentle, longing kiss.

She sighed and moved closer, yearning for the comfort of a man’s arms.

He pulled back, twining her fingers in his he pulled her inside.

He turned towards the radio, flicking it on, the music filled the air.

“Come here.”

“Let me...” she slipped her heels off, digging her toes into the carpet she walked into his arms. He was even taller now.

His arms enfolded her, both hands settling just above the gentle swell of her buttocks.

“Dancing is good for the soul.”

He pulled her closer and she melted against him, her breasts flattening against the hard wall of his broad chest.

They swayed from side to side, her head resting on his chest.

She was floating.

“Falling asleep on me Agapeemenee?”

“No...just relaxing for the first time in weeks.”

His chest expanded and his hand came up, one hand dug even deeper into her back, the other stroking from her hair down towards his other hand. As his hand came up again, she felt the pins scraping along her scalp and her heavy curls tumbled down her shoulders.

“Hhhmmm like silk.”

His hands framed her face, his lips lowered and meshed with hers in a hungry clash.

Ciara didn’t struggle, her hands dug in his hair, tugging.

His mouth mapped lower, nibbling her earlobe he nuzzled a trail down to her shoulders, strong fingers pulled at her dress and it slipped over one shoulder, exposing it to his searching mouth.

His appreciative groan rumbled some sense into her and she pushed at his chest.

“Xander...I cant...”

“Ssshhhhh...its ok...” Her muscles seemed to slack in his arms, her head fell backwards and he used the opportunity to taste the top of her mounts , licking, grunting deeply.

She whimpered as his mouth closed over a clothed nipple.

“Your scent is so alluring, its the first thing that drew me to you.”

My scent?

Ciara’s head swam, she felt limbless.

She felt her feet left the carpet, his strong arms were carrying her towards his bedroom. Could he chase Jon’s touch from her mind?

Her dress slipped from her body. Somehow she didn’t feel his hands on her, undressing her. Only dressed in lacy panties and her bra, she felt a moment of panic as she realised what she was about to do.

The weight of his body dipped the mattress. His bronzed skin glowed in the low light. When did he took his shirt off? His body pressed intimately against her, his hips pushing her deeper into the sheets.

Ciara brushed her brow. Was she drunk?

His head dipped to her mouth, suckling strongly he pulled slightly back, taking her lower lip with.

Ciara fought to keep her eyes open, focusing on his face it morphed into Jon’s then Xander...then Jon’s.

“Jon?”

“No Sweetheart its me Xander...I’ll make you forget him.”

She shook her head, biting her lip.

“I don’t want to forget him.”

He growled against her skin.

His face disappeared into her neck, swirling his tongue lazily over her skin. She arched slightly...yes...just there...if he bit just there...her hands dug into his hair and suddenly lost its grip. It wasn’t him...he didn’t want her in that way...

“I want you in more ways than one Agapeemenee.”

Ciara frowned, did she just say it out loud?

This was Xander! Not the man she ached to be with!

His lovemaking became more fierce, his hips brushed hungrily against hers. His chest captured her beneath him.

Ciara blinked once..twice..the world was swimming. She grabbed hold of his wide shoulders.

“No...I don’t feel well. I cant do this...please...”

“Too late now Ciara...much too late.”

Her eyes struggled to focus but when they did she shrieked in horror.

“...something is going to happen, I can feel it...” Jon’s warning stampeded through her cloudy brain.

“You didn’t heed his warning, now its too late.” He didn’t seem so dangerous , almost apologetic. As his hand arched her neck for his onslaught she felt herself sink lower, the slice was skilful but painful.

Her pitiful “no” was lost in her gasp.

~~

Ciara came to, her world was unsteady and she could swear the hotelroom was spinning. Hotelroom? This wasn’t her hotelroom. This was...where the hell was she?

She knifed upright. Her surroundings were luxurious but definitely unknown to her. She was dressed in someone else’s nightgown...

Her hand stilled...Xander...

“You called Agapeemenee?”

Her head whipped towards the door, she groaned as someone stuck a spear in her brain.

“Where am I?”

“This is my home.”

“But you ...” she gaped.

“Yes...Greece.”

“Oh my God. Why Xander?”

He came towards the bed, his wet hair shone in the morning sun.

“Need you ask? I thought it was obvious, unless you don’t know what’s happening to you but I doubt that. You’ve been with a vampire, his scent is all over you. I’m sure he would have explained it to you, I just cannot understand why he deserted you. He put you in grave danger.”



He sat on the bed next to her, his fingers reached for her cheek but she jerked from him.

“You are in pain Ciara, let me feed you. I can ease you misery.”



“I don’t want your blood. You can’t keep me captive forever.”

“Thats were you’re wrong Agapeemenee. We have an eternity together. Don’t you know? You are immortal now, you’ve tasted vampire blood.”

“Jon will come for me.” She jutted her chin forward. He laughed soflty, jabbing her stubborn chin lightly.

“Tsk,tsk, tsk....so much fire. He won’t find you. I’ve replaced your scent with mine.”

“What do you want from me?”



“We are a dying breed Agapeemenee. I’m a vampire by birth. You can birth my heirs, we need strong full blooded vampires.”

“Why me?” her lip wobbled.

“Your beauty drew me like a moth to a flame and when I sat next to you I caught your scent. You drove me mad, I just had to have you for myself.”

Jon! Where are you?

“Now Ciara. I wont have you reaching out for him. Your ties with him will wither in time. Our bond will get stronger as time goes by.”

“I am bonded to him for life.”

“Is that what you think? Have they told you that the bond will be severed when either one of you die?”

Realisation dawned.

“You wouldn’t.”

“I don’t want to but if you force me I will kill him.” How could something so vile come from his lips and he still managed to seem kind?

Ciara’s future has been decided for her.

“There is no need. I’ll stay with you, just promise me you wont hurt him.”

The low rumble in his chest made her long for the blue eyed rock star but she squeezed her eyes shut and lifted her motionless lips for his kiss, forcing Jon out of her mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment