I just want to shout out a BIG thank you to my very talented German friend, Judith! She made all the graphics in the fic! Thanx girl they are awesome!!!

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Chapter 137

Jon’s uncontrollable rage knew no boundaries and Richie watched in silence as the wall suffered another blow from Jon’s bulging fists.

“I should have gone after her the same night she left. Why the fuck did I wait?”

There was no answer. It was best to not answer his rhetorical questions these days as any wrong word causes him to flare up in red, hot fury.

“I’m never going to find her. She is in the damn hands off another vampire. God knows what he’s doing to her!” He sunk into the couch, his hands dug into his hair.

Flashes of her in the arms of another vampire scrape like barbed wire through his chest and he snarled viciously.

“What do you want me to do bro’? Just tell me I’ll do it.”

Everything has been falling apart since Jon’s return from Chicago. Jon hasn’t been feeding, he refused to rest and the shows were hovering on the edge of disaster.

“The bastard erased her scent. He shattered her phone, there was nothing of her left there.”

Ksenia sniffed loudly.

“How do you know she didn’t go willingly? She told you she didn’t want to come back?”

Jon’s eyes snapped at her.

“Leaving one vampire for another? I don’t fucking think so. She is so close to her ripening. He must have sensed it. She is not safe with him.”

He jumped up, pacing like a caged tiger he mumbled to himself.

“I have to go looking for her. I have to find her.”

“But how? Where?”

“I’ll get the whole fucking vampire legion together if I need to. But find her ...I will.”

“Well Jon I hope you can do that within a week. Thats all time you have before the next leg begins.”

~~~

Ciara sighed softly as she leaned into the chair, the scene before her was breathtaking. Hues of pink, purple and orange painted across the sky. The son played hide and seek, losing it’s strength as the night won the battle.

She sipped on her iced tea, her eyes locked onto the beautiful display of nature.

Xander watched the tranquil scene before him, to the human eye she would seem content and at ease with her environment.

He stilled as her emotions pierced into him. Heart wrenching longing mingled with her discomfort. Her core temperature was slightly higher today, the rich scent of her womanhood inching closer to her ripening soaked his nostrils. His desire for her flared once again and he took a deep shuddering breath.

“You are back.” Ciara smiled softly. No matter how beautiful she smiled, she couldn’t chase the shadows from her rich, dark eyes.

She watched as he sauntered closer, his fingers worked at the tie, exposing his dark olive skin.

She lifted her lips for his passionate kiss.

“How was your day?”

“Nothing new. And yours.”

“It was nice thank you.” In other words, boring.

“Would you like to go out tonight?” He would move the earth to keep her happy but the one thing she wanted he couldn’t give.

“That would be wonderful but aren’t you tired?”



His hand cupped her chin gently.

“I can never be too tired to keep you happy.” She lowered her eyes as his hand slipped away. “You are warmer that yesterday, are you in pain?”



She shook her head. “No, I’m ok. This will soon pass.” Her words faltered as the meaning of it all tumbled onto her again, the reason why she was here...feeling like this.

“You will soon feel different about all of this. Time will change your feelings about me ....and him.”

He refused to use Jon’s name and forbid her to think of him in his presence or ever talking about him.

She refrained from answering but it was there in her eyes, her mind.

Xander knifed from the chair so violently the chair shot backwards noisily.

“Be ready within an hour and when I see you I expect you to be in a more amicable mood.” His loose limbed walk was replaced by a stiff backed charge and she sagged into her chair, turning her eyes for the last time towards the sinking sun.

Ciara felt rather than saw his presence an hour later.

She was wearing a dark purple silk camisole top and black pants, she knew what he liked and she obliged, knowing it would make him happy.

Xander appeared behind her in the mirror, his thumbs stroked the naked skin above her breasts.

“Purple suits you but there is one thing missing.” She heard the scrape of her dressing table drawer.

Pearls laced through his finger as he lifted his hand moments later. Sweeping her hair up she waited silently.

The cold pearls rolled over her skin, settling between her breasts. Just as she opened her hand to set her hair free he caught the heavy mass in his hand, his face lowering towards her neck.

Ciara watched as his dark irises swirled morphing into scarlet orbs. His lips peeled back into a slight smile and she watched as his fangs inched lower. His lips puckered, brushing across her neck, his tongue licked at the pulsing vein.

Ciara’s heart kicked into high gear.

His hand tightened into the dark mass in his hands, shifting slightly , she felt her scalp tightened and tipped her head.

“You make my hunger for you so intense when your heart rush like that Agapeemenee.”

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to...hhhhmmmm.” Her words were stolen from her as his fangs scraped along her vein. The sharpness of them flicked the top layer of skin and he grunted appreciatively as her nectar oozed from her warm and sweet.

Her hair feathered down her back suddenly and she lifted from the stool as his hands spanned her waist, pulling her upwards.

She was swung around and crushed into his arms. His mouth was hot and demanding, his tongue demanded entrance.

Ciara closed her eyes, giving herself over to him she grabbed at his shoulders...She was in Jon’s arms.

“Stop that for God’s sake!” His hands bit into her skin. Ciara winced.”I cannot stand it when you think of him when you are in my arms.”

He stepped from her just as Ciara thought her arms might snap.

“Lets go.” His hand crushed her fingers and she bit back a whimper.

“This man is going to be a big problem in my life. Will you still think of him when I’ve ripped his limbs from his body, feeding him to the wolves?”

Tears spilled down her cheeks, her lips wobbled. “I’m sorry Xander. I promise. I will try harder. I didn’t mean to offend you.”

The saltiness of her tears brought his hasty steps to a halt. His thumb captured a tiny drop from falling down her cheek.

“Don’t cry Agapeemenee. I’m sorry I was harsh to you. Please forgive me?”

She nodded, scrunching her eyes shut, she forced Jon from her mind, her mind went blank.

“That’s much better, now I have to teach you to fill your thoughts with me and our future together.”

He turned once again and failed to see her biting her lip or the tears brimming her dark eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment