I just want to shout out a BIG thank you to my very talented German friend, Judith! She made all the graphics in the fic! Thanx girl they are awesome!!!

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Chapter 133

Ciara tipped onto the bed as exhaustion kicked in.

She was miles from Jon and instead of feeling elation she felt...empty.

Her eyelids shuttered closed.

Her night was filled with swirls of fear and darkness, nightmarish vampires hunting her down, drinking her blood forcing themselves on her. Jon would appear in the haze in the recesses of her mind calling out to her, reaching for her but he never managed to save her as she falls into the bottomless darkness. She would awake in cold sweat, her body burning, her stomach twisting as her craving slam into her.

Ciara spend her days walking the streets, watching tv and forcing Jon’s incessant invasion from her mind.

She had given up on ignoring Ksenia’s phone calls and spend a good hour a day on listening to her pitiful requests of going back to where it would be safe.

It had been a week now and she was still safe was her only response. No vampires were stalking her and she was ok although she didn’t mention her body’s painful tremors and sometimes eye tearing spasms as her body begged for Jon’s blood.

After another marathon of explaining and listening to Ksenia, Ciara slipped from her room. She was restless, she wanted to go home but she knew that Jon would find her there in a heartbeat.

Deciding on a movie she bought a huge box of popcorn and a soda, slipping into her chair she snuggled in her chair waiting for the movie to start.

The movie didn’t seem too popluar and here and there a few people sauntered in.

“Mind if I sit here?” A low rumble coaxed her head up.

“No please do.”

Her eyes turned towards the huge screen.

The movie was scary as hell but captivating.

Ciara squirmed in her seat, pphheewwww, the cinema was stuffy as hell!

“You ok?” A soft drawl drifted towards her.

“Sorry am I bothering you? Its just so hot in here.”



“I feel it too.” His dark eyes shone into hers. The light of the screen flickered across his features, strong face.

As credits roll across the screen , Ciara stood up. She was felt like choking, the air was too thin and she was sweating.

Making her way out to the light she rushed for the cool night air.

“Ooohh maaannn!” She took a deep breath, rubbing her stomach she willed the ache away.

“Are you ok?”

The man was towering over her.

“Yeah...thanks.” She smiled.”I’m sorry if I bothered you in there.”

“No please don’t apologise. It was stuffy in there. I think they need to service their air conditioners.”

“So it wasn’t just me?”

He shook his head, a handsome smile softened his aristocratic features. What a beautiful man!

Ciara took a step backwards.

“Have you had dinner yet?”

“I’m not too hungry. I think I’ll get something light and head to the hotel.”

“Do you want to share a taxi? I’m on my way to my hotel. Its not good for ladies to be travelling alone at night.”

“I...eehh rather not thank you.”

“I understand. I hope I didn’t scare you it wasn’t my intention.”

Ciara smiled and bid him goodnight.

Unlocking the door to her room an hour later, she made her way to the bathroom. She was in serious need of painkillers, her body was throbbing painfully and she was burning up!

Swigging the pills down, she took a cool shower. Eyeing the nightgown she decided against it and slipped naked in between the sheets, her Chinese resting on her thighs.

The peal of her phone drew a groan from her lips and she snatched it, pushing the answer button.

“Ksenia its late...”



“Hey baby.”

Ciara felt a sizzle shot through her veins as his voice reached her ears.

“Jon. This is Ksenia’s phone.”

“I know, would you have answered if you saw my number?”

“No.”



“Thought so, how are you holding up? “

His voice was deceivingly calm.

“I’m just fine. No vampires chasing me down yet.”

“Thats not fucking funny Ciara. You don’t want them hunting you down, getting their claws and fangs all over you...But don’t be fooled. They might be on you already. Let me come and get you.”



“No. I don’t want you near me.”

“Not craving something yet sweetheart? “

Her intake of breath was enough for Jon and he gritted his teeth. He had a yearning of his own, thirst and a pulsing hunger between his thighs.

His groan melted her core, pooling the heat between her thighs.

“You feel it too don’t you, I miss you baby. Let me come to you. I’ll take care of your hurt...”

“Good bye Jon.”

Ciara pressed the red button with a trembling finger. She didn’t know how much more she would be able to stand.

No comments:

Post a Comment