I just want to shout out a BIG thank you to my very talented German friend, Judith! She made all the graphics in the fic! Thanx girl they are awesome!!!

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Chapter 131

Ciara’s feet took her towards the patio. Everything seemed too much too take in, so damn surreal!

“Are you ok baby? I’m not sure what it does to you when I move so quickly...”

“I’m fine...Jon please tell me what’s going on? I’m scared shirtless, just tell me the truth whatever it may be.”

He was silent behind her but she could sense him behind her. Her skin pricked.

“You’re in danger ....”

She swung around.

“...of what? “

“Other vampires and eventually yourself.”

She kept on staring.

“You are...Jesus, how am I going to put this?” His hand tangled through his hair. “Your body is ripening, getting ready to accept a vampire’s seed inside you. When are you turning 28?”

“A few week’s time.” She managed to whisper.

“You’ll be fertile for the very first time in your life. If you have sex with a vampire you will fall pregnant.”

“With a vampire? I thought I bonded to you?”

“Yes you are but baby every vampire crossing your path during this time will try to...”

“Oh...my God. Is that why the other vampire attacked me? I though he wanted to feed...Oh shit! But why am I a danger to myself?”

“As soon as you ripen you will crave sex and you will look for it everywhere you can. Human...vampire...”

Ciara gaped at him.

“I am NOT a cheap whore and nothing can make me one!” Her body stiffened at the thought.

“You cant help it, your instincts will kick in and your body will listen, that’s why you have to let me keep you safe. ”

“Looking after your assets? That’s what I am, right? A breeding machine...a vampire breeding machine.” A hysterical giggle passed her lips. “ That’s the only reason why you are attracted to me, my baby making potential. What kind of a man like you will go for a girl like me? You poor bastard.” She stumbled past him.

“Ciara don’t cheapen this, this is not the reason and you damn well know it. We were meant to be together. Haven’t I told you? We cannot bond if it isn’t meant to be. Cant you see Ciara, we are soulmates..we need each other.”

“We need each other’s blood you mean. Well I do anyway. You can take it from wherever you want. I was the stupid one that bit you. I wished it never happened but then again, you messed with my mind and now I crave it..”

“I don’t want it from anybody else. I want yours....only yours.” His eyes lingered on the wild tick in her neck.

“When am I going to wake up from this nightmare?”



“I doesn’t have to be a nightmare Ciara.” His touch chased some of the hysteria away, but the shadows remained in her soulful eyes. His thumb pressed into her lips, stroking gently across the width of them. “You’re warm to the touch again.”

“Maybe its an infection or something..”

“It’s your body getting closer...”

“I don’t want to hear about it.” Her face leaned into his touch.

“You’ll have to accept it.”

“No! I don’t and I’m not going to!” She stomped past him.

“Its inevitable. Embrace it.”

“No.”

She stared him head on. Her mind...blank.

“What are you thinking?”

“Nothing.”



Her mind was made up.

“Ciara don’t do something you might regret.”

“I’m going to bed. I’m tired.”

No comments:

Post a Comment