I just want to shout out a BIG thank you to my very talented German friend, Judith! She made all the graphics in the fic! Thanx girl they are awesome!!!

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Chapter 130

By the time they reached the park, Ciara’s arm felt like lead. His hand left her skin and she rubbed at the spot.

“Sit down.” He nodded towards a bench, turning from her he scanned his environment.

“We’re alone.” He paced slowly, obviously searching for the words and the right approach.

Ciara watched and waited her instincts told her that what ever he had to stay was going to tip her world upside down...again.

“There is a reason why I felt attracted to you. I didn’t know why until recently.” He sighed heavily.

Was he regretting his attraction?

“No I’m not. I just wish I could make this all easier on you. My ignorance had put you in grave danger and its not going to get better soon.”

Ciara’s wide eyes glistened in the moonlight.

“I’m just a woman who by coincidence caught your...eeeh...attention. Why can’t I just leave and we can walk away from this? I’m sure there are lots more out there?”

The fierceness in his eyes pushed her back against the bench.

“Because you are mine, you are my responsibility.”

“I don’t have to be...”

He sucked at his breath.

“Don’t pretend. I can hear your heartbeat whenever I come near you. You want me just as damn much as I want you..” Her eyelids fluttered towards her wringing hands.

His hand untangled one, lifting it towards his mouth, his lips brushed intimately.

“There is goes again. Can you feel it bounce in your chest? Can you feel the heat as your blood rush through your veins?”

“You can hear all that?”

“All that and so much more.” His nose tipped heavenwards, sniffing the air. “I can sense your arousal, I can feel your emotions...I can feel, hear, see and taste everything about you.”

“Oh my God.” She watched his face in wonder, a breeze tugged at his bangs, the moon lit his handsome features. “But why? Why me?”

“You are...how do I put this. You are special. You are much more than a human. You might not like it but your connection with vampires run very deep. Thats maybe why you’ve always felt an attraction to vampire movies.” She blushed prettily.

“So what am I then? What makes me so special?”

“You are the only species of your kind that can carry a vampire’s baby, a rare breed of vampire, a full blood vampire.”

She shot from the bench.

“What are you talking about? This is insane?!”

He blocked her way, ceasing her pacing.

“Unbeknownst to me my senses had locked on to you and that’s why I couldn’t let you go. My instincts kept you from others, keeping you for myself.”

“I’m no ones possession! No ones! “, Jon’s hand closed around hers tugging her closer to his moonlit face.

“If you don’t like that idea, your going to be fucking pissed about what I’m about to tell you now.”

Ciara’d breath snagged in her throat. Her eyes pleaded with him.

Just tell me.

“Do you remember the night you dreamt of biting me?”

Ciara just kept staring, her blush just riding higher.

“It wasn’t a dream. We did make love and you did bite me.”

“Oh God.”

“In the process we bonded.”

“We what?! Are you playing the damn fool with me Jon?”

“No I’m not. I didn’t realise it either. Chimala was kind enough to explain it to me when...”

“When what Jon?” Her voice was a whisper.

His free hand cupped her chin.

“When you started having cravings, you craved my blood baby. You need it.”

“I don’t want to hear anymore! I don’t want this! What is happening to me?” Ciara shuddered in fear, she jerked from his touch.

“Don’t run. I’m going to get you anyway, don’t make me run after you, it turns me into the thing you hate most.” His voice was husky.

She didn’t heed his warning and rushed onto the path. Jon gave her some headway, feeling his body readying himself for the chase, he felt the perverse enjoyment as his fangs sliced through his gums.

It was time he made her see that he was her destiny.

She shrieked when he appeared right in from of her, her hands shot up to steady herself against his chest. His hands clamped down on her hands, keeping them tightly against his chest.

“It’s about time you accept what you are, what I am. We are bonded for life. You need me, you cant go without my blood. Can’t you feel it building inside you? You haven’t had blood for a couple of days, I can sense your craving, its gnawing at your gut.”

“No! Don’t say that! I don’t need blood, I’m human. You are crazy...I’m going fucking crazy!” Her voice pitched higher.

“Maybe this will explain it better.” He brought his finger to his mouth, biting down he growled.

Ciara caught the whiff of his blood oozing through his skin. She grabbed at her mouth, pinching her nose.

Her craving flamed in her intestines, twisting her stomach painfully.

“Do it, you want to. You are in pain, ease that pain baby.”

She shook her head vehemently.

His hand pried her fingers from her mouth, inching his bleeding finger closer, a panicked cry bubbled from her stiff lips.

“Take it baby...taste it. You know you want it...that’s it...yeeaahhhhhh.” A flash of light lit behind his eyes.

Her tongue twirled around the bleeding tip, diamond tears wiggled down her cheeks. A choke rushed from her lips right before her fingers closed around his hand, pushing his finger deeper into the warmth of her mouth. Her sucking was strong around his fingers, pumping the blood from the tiny puncture.

Jon’s body swayed closer, his face pressing into her neck, licking at the throbbing vein. Ciara’s body answered the age old tug and she melted into him, her neck arching to the side, giving him her silent permission.

The scrape of his fangs ignited the fire in her core and she whimpered softly, her hands tightening on his hand even more.

A snarl snapped her eyes open.

“We need to go.” His voice was low, vibrating with aggression.

“Wha...?”

“We’re not alone. There’s another vampire heading our way. He has picked up on your scent.” His hands pulled her into his frame. She closed her eyes instinctively.

“My scent? But Jon?!”

“Shhhh...I’ll explain at the hotel.”

The sharp light of the streetlamp shone through her eyelids moments later. They were at the entrance of the hotel.

No comments:

Post a Comment