I just want to shout out a BIG thank you to my very talented German friend, Judith! She made all the graphics in the fic! Thanx girl they are awesome!!!

Monday, September 13, 2010

Chapter 121

What the fuck did they want from him? I do? Aye? YES?!

“I have to be. I started this and I’ll finish it. I have only one question left. If she needs my blood, why is she sick then?”

“You overfed her Jon. You made her drunk and now she feels the aftermath of it all...a hangover if you could call it that.

“Just as you humans get drunk on liquor, she gets drunk on too much blood. She will vomit, have headaches and it might take a day or two to fully recover.”



“How do I know how much enough is?”

“No more to fill half a wine glass, you might need to build it up slowly though. She might not need as much right now.”

“If she begs for it?”



“You refuse her. Can’t say no to your woman Jon?”

There was a flash in his eyes.

“Jealous honey?”

She laughed.

“ So how are you going to tell her she is a breeding machine for vampires?” Chimala’s sneaky smile irritated Jon suddenly.

David ogled Jon.

“Fuck knows, she doesn’t even know what I am.”

“Oops, better tell her then before her sexual cravings kicks in!”

His growl was anything but friendly.

“Ok so I think I’ve overstayed my welcome and I’m hungry as hell. I’ll love ya and leave ya. I’ll drop by soon to see how your little Sweetheart is doing. Toodles!”

She disappeared into the night, her scent the only reminder of her presence.

Jon sagged onto the nearest couch, his face buried in his hands.

No one dared to utter a single word. Reality of it all was still soaking into their stunned brains.

“Did the cat get your tongues or something? What the fuck am I gonna do? I’m deeper than I thought.”

“Bro’ I wish I could give you an answer but I’m speechless.” Richie shook his head in disbelief.

“First time for you, huh Rich?” David quipped.

A scatter cushion bounced off the blonde curls.



“Jon, all I can say is we are going to have the fight of our lives on our hands...You’ll need to tell the little lady what’s going on soon before...you know...before...she...”

“Yeah, yeah I know . Shit!”



~~

Ciara slid back to reality, bracing herself for the dagger she knew was buried in her brain but there was thankfully no pain.

She eyed the alarm clock and shot from the bed.

7 p.m! She had slept all day long! Did no one look for her? Images of Kiara and Jon flitted across her mind and she sank bank with a groan.

Great! Wondered what he thought of her now?

She didn’t just get drunk and slept with married men, worst of all, her boss! She absconded from her work as well! She wouldn’t be shocked if she found a dismissal letter underneath her door.

Slipping carefully from the bed , she took her time to stand up, feeling her head spin she slumped back onto the bed with a huff.

“You have to be careful, baby.”

Her head whipped up. Jon was leaning against the door, his arms folded nonchalantly over his chest.

“What are you doing here?” She was cradling her head in her trembling hands.

“Everyone was worried about you. I took over from Ksenia, she was dead on her feet.”

A frown creased her brow.

“I had a migraine attack. It happens.”

“Yeeaah, if you say so.” He shouldered himself from the frame, coming her way.

Her shaky hand tried to stop him.

“Please Jon I don’t have the strength.”

“The strength for what, Ciara? Don’t you trust me so close to you?” She didn’t miss the twinkle in his eye. His hand brushed her forehead lightly. “You don’t feel so warm anymore. Hungry?”

Her tummy answered with a loud growl. His soft laugh brushed her nerves.

“I guess its a yes? Why don’t you take a bath and I’ll order something to eat?”

His fingers traced along her jaw and for a moment she thought he might kiss her but he pushed from the bed and walked out.

Ciara sagged into the warm water as it enfolded her body. Dipping her head into the water ,she came up depositing a generous dollop of shampoo in her palm, massaging it slowly into her hair. Rinsing it a while later she slid conditioner into the wet bangs, massaging it slowly into her scalp. Ridding her hair of the remaining conditioner she turned her attention to her body.

Ciara’s body tingled all over, her skin felt sensitive to the touch as she glided the soap over her skin. It felt as if everything was happening in slow motion, she felt sluggish, drained of all energy.

Lying back against the rim of the bath, she closed her eyes just resting for a minute.

“Wake up sleepy head.” A soft rumble vibrated in her ear and she opened her eyes to stare into deep pools of the ocean.

Her hands came up to cover her nakedness but he chuckled, grabbing a towel he held it open against his body waiting for her to accept his offering.

Face flaming, Ciara stepped out of the bath mumbling a thank you as his arms closed around her. Goosebumps splattered all over her skin and she shivered as the warmth of the towel enveloped her.

“You’ve fallen asleep in the bath and the food is almost cold, so I thought I’d check up on you.”

“I closed my eyes for a few minutes...”

His eyes held hers captive.

“More like an hour...”

Her eyes widened in shock.

“That long?”

“Yep, that long,”

His hands rubbed through the towel, his heat soaking through the material.

“Are you feeling ok?”

“I’m just tired and hungry.”

He turned her towards the bedroom, following her closely with his hard frame so close against her back.

“Hungry I can understand but tired? You’ve been sleeping for two days solid.”

Ciara stilled.

Did she just lose two days?!

“I slept for two days?! Is that even possible?”

“I suppose it is.”

She seemed so damn vulnerable right now, he could just crush her to his body, keeping her safe, keeping her for himself....

“Uuuuh Jon?” Her doe eyes shone in her flaming face.

“I’ll heat the food up again, don’t make me come and get you...” His voices sizzled down her body, settling between her thighs.

No comments:

Post a Comment