I just want to shout out a BIG thank you to my very talented German friend, Judith! She made all the graphics in the fic! Thanx girl they are awesome!!!

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Chapter 121

His smirk as she entered from the bedroom moments later, didn’t sit well with her sensitive emotions and she sat down, trying to ignore his overwhelming sex appeal radiating from him.

“I ordered something light. I wasn’t sure how your body would react to food after...” his sentence hung in the air.

“After?” Did he know? How could he?

“...not having food in your stomach for a few days.” He finished the sentence but she noticed his eyes had turned a darker shade of aqua.

“That’s very thoughtful of you. Thank you.”

He watched her from lowered eyelids as she tucked into her meal with gusto. Her appreciative groans plucked at his groin and he had to lower his hand underneath the table to adjust his pounding erection.

Pushing the plate backwards, Ciara sagged back into the chair, rubbing her tummy appreciatively.

“Wow that was wonderful!”

He unlocked his fingers cradling the back of his head.

“I’m glad you enjoyed it. Now to get your hair dry, we don’t want you sick do we?”

Jon stood up and she took his outstretched hand, her eyes huge in her face.

“Scared?”, he taunted.

She shook her head not uttering a word.

Ciara sagged onto the tiny dressing table stool, watching silently as he searched for her brush.

His strokes were firm yet gently against her scalp. She watched him in the mirror, baffled by the constant changes of his irises as he worked.

Her hair hung heavily and wet but tangle free down her back. One flick and the hairdryer zoomed to life, his hand fluttered through her hair, lifting her hair from her scalp, she soaked in the welcome heat. Her eyes drifted close as the relaxing tug of his fingers worked its magic on her.

Jon swallowed as her head tilted back, exposing the bulging vein in her neck. Her lips were slightly apart and without thinking he swooped down, catching her lips against hers.

Her soft gasp were lost in his mouth and he twirled his tongue with hers, tasting her languorously. The hairdryer died down and landed with a dull thud on the carpet.

His hands cradled her face, stroking her cheekbones slowly as their mouths sucked and nibbled.

One hand slid down her throat, his thumb following the vein as it disappeared into her silky gown. It drifted even lower and suddenly lifted a heavy breast, rolling over the pink nub until it puckered stiffly.

Ciara’s moan yanked Jon back to reality and he stepped back. His hand raked though his hair while his breath exited his lungs in a loud huff.

“I’m sorry about that. I didn’t mean to do that. You’re still weak and not feeling well and there I had to go and act like a real bastard.”

“No! No please don’t apologise.” She tucked her gown together , fastening the belt around her waist.

“I need go now before we both regret it again.” He swung on his heel and was about to march out the door when she called his name.

“Jon?”

He turned to look at her, his breath stuck in his throat.

“I would like some company but if you wanna go I’ll understand.”

I’m scared he might come back, with Jon here ...

“I’ll stay as long if you want me to.”

“I want you to stay. We can watch a movie or something..” She didn’t exactly meet his gaze.

“Or something...hhmmm it sounds..nice.” His smile flipped her stomach.

“Lemme just get a blanket and I’ll be out, ok?”

He nodded and closed the door behind her.

She came out a few minutes later, dressed in a tee and track pants, the blanket clutched in her hands.

Her nipples outlined her tee and Jon looked away, damn she was such a tease without even knowing it!

“Would you like a snack or something? I still have a craving for something...”

“After that meal?” Jon laughed but stilled as her thoughts snapped into his head.

How could I tell him, I crave blood...his blood. Oooohh God! I’m going crazy!

“I tell you what, you do the popcorn and I do the hot chocolate, nothing better to still a girl’s craving but something warm and sweet, whaddya say?”

“Thats a deal.”

Ciara lingered in front of the microwave while Jon stood before the stove heating up the milk.

Empting the bag into a bowl, she padded closer, peeking around him to see how far he was.

“I’m going to look for a movie on the tv.”

“I’ll be right there.”

“Slowpoke.” She giggled as she walked out.

Waiting to hear the tv coming to life, Jon brought his wrist to his mouth, slicing quickly he grunted as the burn of his own bite coiled in his arm. Turning his wrist he watched as his blood trickled into the dark, swirling chocolate. Watching as the hot chocolate turned a shade of brownish pink , he flicked his wrist towards his mouth, licking at the puncture wounds.

“I found us a movie!”

“Ok, ok I’m coming!”

She was sitting on the couch her feet folded beneath her, the popcorn bowl settled in between her legs.

“Here you go.”

She thanked him and pressed the cup to her lips. She sniffed appreciatively.

“OOohhh lordie! This is the best hot chocolate I’ve ever tasted! HHHhhhmmmmm.” She took another appreciative sip.

She opened her eyes only to see him staring at her with stormy blue eyes.

“It doesn’t take much to keep you happy. A bit of milk and some powered chocolate and you are putty in my hands.”

“It’s a girl thing.” She lowered her gaze, feeling her heart bounce in her chest. The start of the movie caught her attention and she smiled.

“Movie is starting. Hope you are ready for a chick movie. I’m not in the mood for any horrors tonight.”

“I’m game if you are.” He scooted closer to her, toeing his boots off, he slipped the socks from his feet.”Hope its ok but I hate shoes.”

“Get comfortable, I am.” She plucked at her tee.

She turned to take another sip, her hands cradling the precious hot treasure. His hand closed around her shoulder, pulling her gently backwards.

“Come here.” Her back touched the couch, her shoulder scraping against his. “Relax, wont you?”

His hand searched for hers, closing his fingers gently around hers, he settled it on his thigh. Ciara swore he was burning through his jeans, his heat was so intense.

Ciara kept her eyes on the tv but the slow, breathing body next to her kept her from concentrating on the movie.

“Something wrong baby?”

“No...everything is fine.”



“I won’t rape you, you know. I won’t do anything you don’t want me to, ok?”

“Was it wrong for me to ask you to stay?”

“I can’t answer that for you. Does it feel wrong? Do you want me to go?”

“No, but it could be my own selfishness rearing its ugly head.”

He chuckled.

“You don’t have a selfish bone in your body.”

“How do you know?”

“I just know. Look at me.”

She turned her head, only to be captured by his free hand. His lips melted softly against hers, they were incredibly gentle, coaxing softly, his tongue tasting without slipping inside her mouth.

He broke the kiss before the fire threatened to consume them.

“Now lets watch the movie.” His eyes turned towards the screen, his hand persuading her head to nestle on his chest.

No comments:

Post a Comment