I just want to shout out a BIG thank you to my very talented German friend, Judith! She made all the graphics in the fic! Thanx girl they are awesome!!!

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Chapter 114

“You pissed him off real good.”

Ciara frowned at Richie.

“Now why would you say that?”

It had been weeks since they shared a bed. It couldn’t possibly still be the reason!

“Weeell its been going on for weeks and his mood isn’t lifting.”

He didn’t want to mention the fact that his friend hadn’t fed in weeks and that elevated the whole explosive situation.

Jon disappeared into his dressing room and everyone was just about to breathe easier when he bellowed her name. All eyes turned to her and she swallowed, inching her way towards the dreaded room.

The door flung open and his blazing eyes shot out the door.

“Get your ass in here!”

She gasped at his rude behaviour but did as she was told. Closing the door behind her, she waited for him to acknowledge her.

“Ok I’m here.”

He turned around and she gasped in horror.

“What the hell did you do?!”



His shirt was missing its entire buttons. His chest was a mangled mess of bloody scrapes.

“I couldn’t button the shit up.” There was a wildness in his eyes, his shoulders heaved as his breath laboured.

“So you ripped it all to hell and hurt yourself in the process? What’s the matter with you?!”

“Ciara, do not treat me like a child. I do NOT have the fucking patience for that right now. Just fix this.” He threw the shirt towards her.

His eyes seemed to glimmer dangerously and she bit her tongue.

“I need to get the first aid so I can clean the scratch marks..”

“These? It’s nothing. Just fix my shirt.”

“Fix your shirt? Are you crazy? You have to be on stage in half an hour!”

“Ciara...” his warning rang in her ears.

“The first aid kit.” She stood her ground.

Taking a deep breath, he pointed towards a chest in the corner.



Dipping cotton balls into the disinfectant, she patted at his broken skin, still amazed at how it was possible to hurt himself like that. He was standing deathly still, his eyes burning into her.

The shirt lay discarded on the dressing table, the buttons scattered everywhere.

“Dammit it burns.”

“Hold still.” She caught a glimpse of his eyes and dropped her gaze immediately. The colour was dark and stormy, she couldn’t deal with its intensity right now.

His chest rose sharply as his lungs expanded.

“You smell nice.”

“Thank you.” Her hand shook nervously. He was too close for comfort. Licking her lips nervously, she tried to focus on something else. She was used to Jon’s scent by know but tonight something smelled different, more alluring. Her ever present craving reared its ugly head again and she cleared her throat. She tried to focus on his wounds but with every stroke it got worse. A scent had set it off...

“Something the matter?”



“Uu...no...not at all.”

Jon could sense her uncontrollable craving and her confusion to what it was. Intrigued he watched the display of emotions flashing across her face.

“Are you hungry? Do you need something.” His voice was deceptively low.

“No I’m good.”

“You’re lying again.” She felt his chest rumble underneath her fingers.

Turning towards the basin, she poured the bloody liquid down the drain. Turning the tap she washed her hands. The alluring scent lost its strength and she breathed more easily, feeling control seeping back.

“Could you try and gather the buttons for me? I need to start on the shirt if you still want to wear it tonight.”

Ciara was engrossed in her task at hand. Jon shuffled around hunting down the last button when she heard his sharp intake of breath.

The scent was back again! It hit her nostrils and shot down to her stomach in a flash. She turned to see why Jon was cursing like a trooper when she gasped in horror.

Jon was cradling his wrist. Dark crimson blood rushed down his hand.

“Jon?! Oh shit!”

“The fucking wine glass, I forgot about it.”

Ciara jumped up from the chair.

“I think you need stitches. Let me see.”

“No! I’m ok.” He had turned his back on her, clutching his hand. His voice seemed strange somehow.

“Jon for God’s sake let me see.” She touched his shoulder

“Leave me the fuck alone.” He swivelled around so violently, Ciara felt warm blood splatter all over her mouth.

Ciara stilled instantly. The scent she was craving was all over her!

No! No! Please God! What’s happening to me?!

Jon stared at her in dismay.

Her hysterical thoughts filled his mind.

As if in slow motion, her tongue darted out running along her lips, sweeping the dark liquid into her mouth.

Her appreciative moan speared through him, the sight of her tasting his blood and her intense pleasure as it slid down her throat set the pit of his stomach on fire.

“Ciara? What the fuck...”

Wild eyes flashed in his, her hands flew to her mouth.

“I need to stop the bleeding.”

She rushed towards the basin, coming back with a cloth, she took his bleeding hand, applying pressure.

“I’m sorry if it hurts but I need to stop the bleeding.”

Her heart was beating a mile a minute. She didn’t know what had just happened to her and to be honest, she didn’t want to think about it either.

“Ciara...what just happened?”

“Jon please..” Ciara blinked at the tears. Her confused thoughts pounded in his head.

She slipped the cloth from his hand. She looked closer. The cut wasn’t as bad as she thought!

“Told you it was nothing.”

“All that blood wasn’t nothing, Jon.”

“And you licking my blood aint either.”

“It was a reaction, nothing to it. I was scared shitless when I saw all the blood and then...”

“You liked it, didn’t you?” He was growling again.

“No! How could I like it? It was blood, blood never tastes good. Let me just finish the last button on your shirt. Are you sure you don’t need something for that cut?”

“Naaw...I’m good.”

He was buttoning up his shirt when there was a rap on the door.

“It’s time Jon!”

“Yeah I’m comin’.”

“You coming to watch?”

“I’m just going to clean up here first.”

She avoided his gaze.

Jon was ready to get on stage when Ciara’s intense pleasure washed over him once again. He shuddered uncontrollably as he realised what had brought it on. She was satisfying her new found craving in his dressing room...

3 comments:

  1. bloody hell, this story is freakin awesome!
    I just knew it, they've already bonded!
    She better stops telling, she's not attracted ;) He doesn't believe her anyway.
    I guess it's about time he's talking to Ksenia about what's going on. She might know since she's been with vampires for along time.
    Oh and he better starts explaining to Ciara as well...

    Keep it up Sonja! I need more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks my sista! I'm so glad you still like it! I miss you so much! Hugs to you...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss ya too babes! I hope everything's fine in SA!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete