I just want to shout out a BIG thank you to my very talented German friend, Judith! She made all the graphics in the fic! Thanx girl they are awesome!!!

Friday, August 27, 2010

Chapter 115

“She did what?!” Richie was ready to keel over. Had Jon turned her?

“She can’t be a vampire. Something is just off...”

“Uuhh her sucking your blood could definitely be seen as fucking off!”

“Hello boys.”

Ksenia’s smile froze as two serious faces turned her way.

“What’s wrong?”

“Its Ciara.”

“Oh God! What about her?”

Jon’s dark eyes turned her way.

“I did something to her. I just dunno what.”

“What did you do?” Ksenia’s eyes widened even more.

“How do I put this...” Jon searched for words.

“Ciara drank Jon’s blood and she liked it. What? You didn’t know how to put it!”

“Oh shit Jon! What did you do?”

“How the fuck should I know?”

“How did this happen? Have you turned her?”

“I don’t think so. She hasn’t changed. I would have picked up on it wouldn’t I?”

“Yes you should have, but why is she liking it?” Ksenia frowned.”Where is she now?”

Jon stilled for a moment.

“She’s in her room.”

“I’m going to her. We need to find out what’s been happening before someone gets hurt.”

Ksenia found a tearstained Ciara in her room.

“Honneeeyyyy what’s wrong?”

“I...*sniff*...I dunno.”

“Was Jon too harsh with you today?”

She blew into a tissue.

“Maybe...or its just hormones.”



The girls settled on the bed a while later, steamy cups of hot chocolate cradled between their hands.

Ciara seemed miles away.

“I heard what happened in Jon’s dressing room today.”

Ciara gasped.

“Don’t be upset with him, please? Jon is really concerned about you.”

“I don’t know why I did that! I think everything was just too much. Jon shouting and hurting himself and me trying to rush to get the buttons on the shirt and then him bleeding all over the place!”

“Did you like it?” Ksenia’s look sobered her hysteria.

“I...don’t know...NO! I couldn’t like it...could I?”

How could she explain that she had been intimate with a vampire and that it might be the problem?



~~

“You know who might be able to help us?”

“No fucking way. I don’t want her close to Ciara.”

“Jon come on! What can go wrong? You won’t let Chimala do something to her but she might help us to understand what the fuck is going on.”

“I’ll think about it.”



Jon found Ksenia with Ciara. She was just about to leave and leaned over to pull the blanket over Ciara’s still form.

“She is sleeping.”



“How did you know I was here?”

“I grew up with vampires remember?”

She closed the bedroom door behind her.

“I don’t think its such a good idea tonight Jon. She needs her rest.”

Jon’s lopsided smile tugged at her heartstrings.

“I just wanna be with her. I won’t wake her. I promise.”



“And no feeding.”

“No feeding.”

“What did she say?”

“She is very confused and upset about what happened. She blamed it on you being a royal ass to her today and the shock of you hurting yourself.”

“We both know that wasn’t the reason.”

“She does too. Why do you think she was crying so badly? She is afraid that she might be turning into a vampire.”

“But that can’t be possible. It doesn’t take that long.”

“No it doesn’t. Well I’m going to bed. I’ll see you tomorrow but we have to get behind this soon.”

Jon agreed, “G’night honey.”

“Don’t disturb her, you promised.”

“That I did.”

No comments:

Post a Comment