I just want to shout out a BIG thank you to my very talented German friend, Judith! She made all the graphics in the fic! Thanx girl they are awesome!!!

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Chapter 94

Ciara opened the door to Jon’s hotel with a withered boy on her arm. His eyes flickered sleepily and Ciara decided to walk towards the bathroom before he fell asleep on her..

“Lets get you cleaned up. You sure had a busy day today huh? Did you enjoy it?”

“Uhuh.”

Ksenia had left her when they had reached the hotel, making an excuse of needing to do something.

An half an hour later a clean faced, pyjama dressed little boy nibbled listlessly on his supper.

“I’m tiiiired.”

Ciara smiled at the pooped boy.

“Okies. Ready for bed?”

He looked longingly at the door.

“When is daddy coming back?”

Brushing her eyes over her watch she shrugged.

“I dunno sweetie. Daddy said he would be back by now, maybe he is on his way back? Do you want to wait for him or do you want to go to bed? You look really tired.”

“Can I sit here with you? I don’t want to go to bed alone. You could always read me a story. I have a storybook in my room”

His little voice tucked at her heart strings.

“Sure sweetie. Go get that book. I’ll get us a blanket and some hot chocolate.

~~

“Jon? Could I have a minute please?”



Jon turned around a warm smile on his face.

“Aaahh my favourite girl. What’s up?”

Her stark face took him aback.

“What are you doing to Ciara, Jon? I’ve heard about what happened last night and I know its you playing games with her. It’s cruel. How can you do it to her?”

“She told you about what happened?” his voice was chilly.

“About the kiss, yeah why not? We are friends, friends talk to each other.”

“The kiss huh....” He turned away from her.

“So there was more?! Oh please tell me its not true? Ciara is going to find out some time or the other who you are. She is looking after your son Jon, she works close to you daily. How long are you going to keep it up?”

Her words seemed to make an impression. He sunk down onto the couch, his hands cradling his face.

“I’m playing with fire. I know that but I just don’t know how to approach her as me...you know Jon. I must admit I like playing these little cat and mouse games with her but I know its fucking wrong too. Ksenia, I just cannot help myself when I’m with her. I lose control, I want to touch her, kiss her, make love to her but then when I do that I want to bite her, drink her blood, taste her. “



“You’ve done that so many times before. What makes her different?”

Painfilled blue eyes locked with hers.

“Fuck knows. I don’t want to feed from anyone but her and when I feed I get this uncontrollable urge to rip into her. I think I will kill her Ksenia and no potion is going to stop this feeling. It gets stronger by the day and its scaring the living sit outta me.”



“Then Ciara must go.” Ksenia whispered.

Jon leaped to his feet.

“She is going nowhere. I need to get to the bottom of this all. I have to get her out of my system.”

“By killing her Jon?”

“I’m not going to kill her.” His voice faltered.

“You’re not too sure of yourself. Are you.”

He shook his head.

“What are we going to do then? You won’t let her go.”

“There is no masterplan honey. I need to go with my feelings and I need your help. You, Richie, Teek, everyone.”

“We are all playing with fire.”

“Yeah, we are.”

~~

Ciara slipped the dead weight of the sleeping boy from her, settling him onto the couch, she rushed to the bathroom, her bladder almost to bursting point.

Washing her hands she made her way back when she heard a loud bang and glass breaking. Just as the noise vibrated through the hotelroom, Jesse screamed.

“Ciara!”

“Jesse! Oh God!”

Slamming down onto her knees next to the boy, she looked down in horror as blood stained his pyjama pants.

“Honey! What happened?”

“You were gone!” He accused, his bottom lip trembled while tears rushed down his face.

“I’m so sorry Sweetheart!”

A booming voice exploded above their heads.

“What the fuck happened here? Why is my son bleeding?”

No comments:

Post a Comment