I just want to shout out a BIG thank you to my very talented German friend, Judith! She made all the graphics in the fic! Thanx girl they are awesome!!!

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Chapter 55




Jon listened to her retching, he yearned to help her but he knew any touch or presence from him wouldn’t be welcomed.

Washing her face, she turned to him, not meeting his gaze.

“Could you please leave me for a few minutes? I need to be alone. This is just too much information to take in.”

“Of course.” He advanced towards her but she cringed, turning on his heel, he walked out, gritting his teeth.

“Call me when you are ready to talk.”

He closed the door behind him.

Hours later saw Jon pacing up and down the kitchen.

Was she ok? Should he go in and check on her?

Just as he was about to go to her, he heard her agonizing scream ringing in the air.

“Dot! What the hell?!”


She was sitting on the side of the bed, cradling her stomach, gasps heaved through her body.

“I need to get to the hospital!”

Rushing around the bed, he saw blood everywhere., dark, red, sweet smelling blood, death hung in the air and Jon’s feet came to life. Fear punching into his midriff.

“What the fuck! Dot! “ His knees hit the floor before her, she was bleeding…but where?!

“PLEASE JON! I NEED to get to a hospital. The baby, I think I’m losing the baby!” Her heartbroken sob tore through him and his legs came alive.

Grabbing her gown, he swung her into his arms, making his way towards the door.

Tick…tick…tick, tick, tick…tick, tick………..tick

It was the sound of their baby’s heart beating! Oh God! She was carrying their baby.

“Hold on honey. We’ll be there soon.”

~~~

Jon paced up and down, he was going out of his mind. The doctors had swept her away and nothing since!

Was he now a babykiller too?


“Mr. Bongiovi?”

“Yes?”

“You can see your wife now.”

Dread turned his feet to lead but he kept going, pausing for a moment before he entered the room.

Nausea build in his throat, there was one heartbeat, only one…

Dot turned a tearswollen face his way, she was so pale.

“I lost it.”

“Oh baby, I’m so sorry!” he reached for her hand but the cold look in her eyes told him to keep his distance.

“How can I fix this? What do you need from me?”

“Give me back my baby and my husband. Can you do that? If not get out of my room.”

She turned her head towards the window. She didn’t hear a sound coming from him, but when she turned back, he was gone.











No comments:

Post a Comment