I just want to shout out a BIG thank you to my very talented German friend, Judith! She made all the graphics in the fic! Thanx girl they are awesome!!!

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Chapter 150

An enormous force slammed into Ciara, knocking the wind right out of her. She was flung from the bed and as her body crashed into the wall, she crumpled into a heap on the floor.

Deafening roars and the sound of flesh ripping assaulted her ears and she closed her eyes, huddled into a heap and prayed like she had never prayed before.

The sickening smell of blood filled the night air. Crazed vampires clawed at each other, ripping flesh with their fangs. The fighting seemed endless.

A thud brought with it an eerie silence and Ciara turned her eyes towards the vampire lying so closely towards her.

Amber lights seeped from the staring eyes. The gaping mouth fought for air but was denied as his snapped trachea shuddered and blood pooled on the floor beneath the mangled mess of flesh that was his throat only moments ago.

Death came in a strangled gurgle.

“Meli...” Cold fingers touched her, breaking her panicked stare locked on the withering body so close to her on the floor.

Strong hands pulled her upwards, as her nakedness brushed against cold, sticky wetness, she focused for the first time.

There was so much blood, it was everywhere, on his hair, his face, down to his chest. He was cloaked in it!

“Its over now. He will never hurt you ever again.” A trembling hand pushed her head to his chest.

“You…you killed your brother for me?”

“I will move the earth for you Meli. Anyone who means your harm will die by my hands even if its my own flesh and blood…” His arms locked around her.

Ciara didn’t fight, standing frozen to the spot, she swallowed at the bile rising from her throat. Xander suddenly stumbled backwards.

“I apologise little one. I feel lightheaded. I think I lost a lot of blood.” His hand fell from her hair. “Please help me to your room and into the shower. I need to get his stench off me.”

She obeyed silently. Thankful for rescuing her she felt real concern for him for the first time since they’ve met.

“You make me weak with your feelings of concern for me, Meli. It brings me feeling of hope...” He stood warily as she peeled the bloodied, ripped clothes from his body.

“Oh my God! Xander! Your wounds are so deep and your throat!”

A soft laugh tripped from his lips.

“I’ll be ok. I need to get clean and then I need some good, strong blood.” A glow lit up from the crimson orbs and Ciara knew what it meant. She nodded feebly.

It took Ciara a while to cleanse him of all the blood and when they finally stepped from the shower he was a pale, shuddering mess.

Ciara wrapped herself in a towel, turning towards him she did the same with his trembling frame, helping him towards the room.

He sagged onto the bed, his breathing laboured, his expression pained.

Ciara was about to move from between his thighs when she was tumbled onto the bed. The weak vampire’s strength proved to be just as overpowering and she stilled beneath him.

“I’m sorry Meli but I need to heal and your blood is strong...forgive me.” The last few words were spoken against her jaw. His lips traced towards the vein he knew was ticking wildly by now. A quick lick was followed by a deft slice of fangs.

His feeding was slow but quickly built into a strong, greedy suckling, his hands pushed her shoulders into the mattress, keeping her there.

Ciara felt herself dip in and out, her mind woozy, her limbs tingling.

Xander’s fangs extracted from her neck, he noticed her languid movements.

“I have taken too much! Please forgive me my love.”

Ciara felt herself been shifted on the bed, a sheet was pulled over her, her body shielded by a male frame snuggling tightly against her back.

Blackness swirled around her and she sank into it, letting it claim her.

~~

Ciara woke to the smell of fresh bread and crispy bacon, mixed with a tinge of brewed coffee.

“I knew it would wake you up.” The soft, male laugh opened her eyes.

“Xander! Are you feeling better?”

“I’m perfect. You on the other hand had to suffer my greediness again. You are pale as death!” His hand brushed her brow. “And so hot!”

Ciara felt a blush riding high on her cheeks. Her body was aching, her core pulsed impatiently, insisting its release.

“Don’t feel embarrass by your body’s natural urges, Agapi mou. Enepsigos’ blood is running in your veins and you have to embrace what you feel, what you are destined for.” His voice was smokey , his lips so close to her.

Ciara reached up, pushing her fingers through the dark hair at his nape, she brought his mouth down to hers. Her mouth was hot and demanding on his, her tongue swept along his lips and she whimpered as his mouth opened. His tongue snaked from his cool mouth, spearing the soft recesses of her mouth, taking the control from her.

The sheet was pushed aside; his raging body crushed hers into the mattress. She was liquid flame in his arms, her hips rubbed hungrily against his aching erection, her thighs moving restlessly.

“Theé mou! Pó̱s lachtaroúsa gia af̱tí̱ ti̱ stigmí̱! (Oh God! How I longed for this moment!)”

Ciara’s hands tugged at his hair, her back arched hungrily, her gaspy moans stroking heat across his skin.

Xander’s cool hands stroked her heated skin, lifting her nightgown above her ribcage, he nuzzled at her tiny navel, his tongue mapping cool paths over her skin. Inching her panties lower, she gasped wantonly, her hips lifting from the bed.

Xander’s scalp was pulsing from her incessant tugging, blood rushed through her veins, her heart drumming in his ears. Her surrender and white hot passion seemed too much for Xander and he found himself sinking his fangs into her soft flesh right above her panty line.

He took quick draws from the pulsing vein, his fingers hooked her panties, pulling it down.

The burning sensation opened Ciara’s eyes and she swept her eyes lower, the dark head was so intimately close to her burning womanhood.

Xander felt her stilling beneath him and he raised his head. Blood trickled down the side of his mouth, his eyes flashed burgundy sparks.

Passion seeped from her slumberous eyes…

“Ciara…don’t…”

“Oh God! What am I doing?!”

She was hot, panting, the ache between her thighs was unbearable but it wasn’t him! How could she?!

A cry slipped from her lips and she jumped from the bed, rushing towards the bathroom, she slammed the door shut, turning the lock. Sinking down onto her knees she burst into noisy, heartbreaking tears.

She had expected him to follow but he never did and when she opened the door a good while later she was alone. Her loneliness wrapped around her still form, chilling her blood.

Ciara turned towards the cupboard, her mind made up.

~~

Ciara found him in his study. He was fully clothed but his hair was still as her hands left it, unruly.

He looked up at her pale, tear swollen face. A flash of emotion crossed his dark eyes.

“Please go. I’m not in the right frame of mind right now. I cannot be held responsible for what I might do to you.”

“You won’t hurt me Xander.” Her soft voice pierced his breaking heart.

His face sagged into his hands, his body heaved as he drew in a huge gulps of oxygen and shuddered as he exhaled.

“I don’t know what to do anymore. I thought I could make you love me but every time I make love to you, he holds you back. I know exactly how he looks, his voice, even the way he smiles and the dark cobalt his eyes turn into when he looks at you. Yes Meli, he is that vivid in your mind.”

Ciara moved silently towards him.

“Xander…I’ve made my decision.” Her eyes darted nervously towards his face. “Jon is a part of my past. I see it now. I want this to work between us…Xander!” She hadn’t even seen him move. She was spun around. His hands cradled her face, his eyes searching earnestly for the truth in her eyes. He found it.

“You just made me the happiest man on the face of this earth! I will make you happy, little one.”

A tiny smile broke on her face.

“All I ask from you is to be patient with me, I need time to uuhh…get over him.…now kiss me.”

A pained groan ripped from deep down as he crashed his mouth hungrily against hers.

She gave into his unleashed passion willingly, her mind clear.

She felt her feet left the ground as he lifted her from the floor, carrying her slowly, he backed her into the desk, lifting her to welcome him in between her thighs.

His head dipped towards her aching breasts, his fingers molding their fullness.

A ringing phone brought his head up.

“Shit! I think its my ride.”

“Don’t answer it. Not now, please.”

His laughter stroked her oversensitive skin.

“I’m sorry precious but I have to go. I have a very important meeting with a client this morning and I’m going to be late as it is.” He reached for the phone.

“Tha eímai dexiá éxo̱. (I’ll be right out.)” His curt response cut across the line. Slamming the phone down, he turned towards her again.

Giving her a mind blowing kiss he stepped back.

“I’ll see you tonight Meli. Be ready for me ok?”

She nodded quickly, licking her lips she smiled as he groaned hungrily, against them.

“Tonight cannot come quick enough for me.”

“Me neither.” She whispered.

No comments:

Post a Comment