I just want to shout out a BIG thank you to my very talented German friend, Judith! She made all the graphics in the fic! Thanx girl they are awesome!!!

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Chapter 149

Ciara sagged onto the bed. Finally rid of all her make up and pins in her hair, she was working some lotion into her hands when she felt her heart jump.

Was her body’s instinct sharper than her ears?

Turning her head towards the cool breeze wafting the scent of rain to her nostrils, she waited, listening.

A sudden flash brightened the night outside and Ciara heard her own shocked cry in her ears.

“Hello again Sweetheart.” Glimmering amber shone from the dark.

“What are you doing here?”

Ciara was frozen to the spot, her limbs were paralyzed with fear.

The brooding vampire stepped into the room, Ciara stopped breathing.

“My brother was always the aristocrat, tied down by his idiot ideas of belonging to the coven. It will be his downfall one day you know. Just like tonight, look at what he is missing...” His hand waved towards her and she felt her arms came up in embarrassment to cover the flimsy material, giving him an eyeful of female curves.

“Giorgos, you need to leave. If Xander comes back...”

“You and me both know it’s gonna take a while. So you and I have all the time in the world to have some fun and maybe even creating a tiny new vampire, what do you say?”

His movements were alarmingly swift and as she blinked he was right before her, looking down at her distressed face with a sensual look in his eyes.

A suggestion flicked in her mind...

He held out his hand and she took it.

“I remember that night when I first saw you. Your scent was driving me insane and that dress...God Almighty its a pity I had to destroy it with my uncontrolled passion.”

“P..p...passion? You almost killed me! That wasn’t passion that was a full blown assault.”

Two fingers stilled her accusations.

“Tsk tsk ...now..now Sweething, you have only yourself to blame for all that. You tried to run away, screamed like a teenage virgin about to be deflowered and well...your looks it was the whole package. Tonight we can really have some fun. You have reached your fertile state. Your body is drenched in your sweet scent. Your pupils are dilated with need...you cant deny it can you Ciara? You want to be made love to so badly, it hurts.” He brushed the high colour on her cheeks. “And you are so hot...I need to cool you down...” His hand snaked underneath her hair, cupping her nape, yanking her forward he slammed his mouth against hers, his tongue shoving inside her mouth, spearing the soft recesses.

Her nails clawed at his chest but to no avail, he was incredibly strong! His vigorous lovemaking kept hammering at her aching body.

Ciara’s mind was having a battle of its own. Her body was screaming for his touch, her insides coiled in anticipation yet her mind was frantic, trying to persuade her body to seize its ridiculous lusting.

Giorgos’s free hand snaked down to her buttocks, grabbing hold of one generous cheek, he forced her against him.

Her sensual squirming caught him by surprise and he lifted his mouth from her, staring down at her beautiful features.

He reached into her mind and grunted irritatingly.

Even in her fertile state she couldn’t just accept any male. Her bonded male’s blond hair and azure eyes loomed in his mind’s eye. Well if that’s what it takes to get her into his bed...

Both hands gripped her buttocks, lifting her to straddle his hips he headed towards the satin bed.

Dropping her onto the bed she opened her eyes and stared into the stormy, liquid amber. The face was anything but the one she was craving and reality hit hard.

“No!” She squirmed away from him but he was quicker and as he grabbed her by the ankles he yanked..hard.

“Not so fast Ciara. I’m not done yet...First I need to taste that nectar of yours.”

He lunged towards her like a panther. A tore ripped through the night and Ciara knew, her nightdress had suffered the brunt, just as her neck would in a few moments.

His weight was nauseating, spearing flashes of that night in her mind, playing it over and over like an old movie.

His hands moulded her sensitive breasts, every touch scraped along her skin, causing her unbearable throbbing.

Ciara’s wild kicking and crying seized when his cruel fangs tore at her neck. Her nails sliced into his shoulders, trying to push him off her.

His satisfied grunts as he drew from her vein, sickened her but she couldn’t chase the wild pulse from her core and she scrunched her eyes shut, wishing for it to end.

His fangs extracted from her flesh, his breath tickled her skin, popping goose bumps all over.

“Its only the beginning little darlin’...Fuck...have I told you that you’re taste is like nothing I’ve tasted before? Daaammmnnnn” His lips puckered at her neck just before he sliced into her again.

Giorgos hips undulated against her pelvis as he fed, his free hand roamed her curves, skimming her hips he bunched the tattered night dress up around her thighs.

His fingers toyed with her panties and one hard yank had her panties on the floor.

“Giorgos please!”

“Begging for it already? I’m better than I thought.” His evil laugh grated her ears and she whimpered.

He pushed himself onto his hands, staring down at her, he watched as her tears streamed down her face.

“Tears doesn’t work on me Ciara. You cant fool me. Your mind says no and your body...darling...your body screams yes...yes...YES!”

“You know I cannot control my body. I will never give my body freely, what you take tonight you will have to take forcefully.”

“Now that sounds like a challenge. I like challenges...I like a woman with some fire in her.” His hands bit into the softness of her fleshy thighs as he forced them apart.

Jesus! He is going to rape me!

A vicious snarl from the patio froze the weight pushing her into the mattress.

“You son of a bitch.” Xander’s voice spewed venom.

Giorgos flashed to his feet. Ciara cringed at the coldness swooping through the air.

Xander’s flaming eyes swung towards Ciara’s naked body on the bed, taking in the ripped nightdress and the torn scrap of material resembling her lacy panties. She knifed upright, trying to cover her modesty and Xander felt hatred for his brother snapped into place.

“I welcome you into my home and this is how you treat my future wife?” The two vampires circled each other, their fangs bared.

“History repeats itself doesn’t it dear brother?” Giorgos’ sarcastic laughter rang in Ciara’s ears.

“Not this time. You will not get to take her from me. This time you will die.”

With the sheet covering her, she watched big eyed as the two brothers exchanged hateful words.

“You couldn’t keep Eiron happy. So I stepped in. At least I made her happy just a pity...”

“Just a pity she died? You killed her!” Xander was beside himself.

“I didn’t kill her, she wasn’t strong enough to bear my child.”

“She was MY wife! You had no right!”

“She wanted something you couldn’t give. Wait! Have you told her that?” His amber light swivelled her way. “Did he tell you?” He advanced towards her.

“How would we ever know that I couldn’t give her a pure breed? You stuck your dick into her even before I could have a chance.”

“That my dear brother, is because you are married to the coven and not your women. You decided to go away to meet your precious vampire coven and leave you wife to fend for herself, fighting her ripening. How many times Xander? How many God damn years did you do that? I was the one comforting her, easing her aching body with mine. But this time I wont wait that long. I will not make her suffer as long as Eiron did. Doesn’t her scent drive you crazy, turning you insides into tight knots?” He tipped his head back sniffing the air.

Ciara scampered further from them. Two aroused vampires were asking for shit and she was like a damn mouse cornered with two hungry cats. Just as she blinked she felt a swirl of coldness towards her and she screamed.

Giorgos’s whispered in her ear, one hand kept her captive against his frame, the other brushing her hair from her neck.

“You see brother...like putty in my hands.” Ciara whimpered as a warm tongue licked at her neck. “Have you told Xander of our rendezvous that night? I almost had her but her mate’s senses were quite tuned in and he found her before I could make her mine.”

“He almost killed you. I wish he had!” It was her turn to spit venom.

A heavy hand came down on the side of her face and she cried out, feeling the sting burning her cheek.

“ One thing we have to change about you is your disrespectful manner. But we have all the time in the world. So are you going to join me, kill me or watch?” His eyebrow flicked heavenwards, his taunting smile directed at his brother.

The hand that had just caused her pain slipped towards the sheet covering her breasts, with one yank her breasts were exposed to two sets of flashing irises.

“You were always the weak one Xander. The oldest but the weakest.” When his hand reached the peak of her breast, he flicked his thumb over the rosy nub.

“So what is it gonna be brother?” Ciara shuddered when his fangs scraped the fragile slope of her shoulder.

No comments:

Post a Comment