I just want to shout out a BIG thank you to my very talented German friend, Judith! She made all the graphics in the fic! Thanx girl they are awesome!!!

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Chapter 145

Ciara waited a few minutes longer after he left the room. Ripping a corner of the sheet, she tied it around her bleeding neck.
Ciara slipped from the bed inching towards the still body splayed unnaturally on the floor.

“Chimala?”

Something like a groan-growl slipped from the broken body.

Racing for the bed, she ripped another piece of material from the bed.

“Chimala, I’m going to help you. Let me try and stop the bleeding, ok?” The feral eyes flickered with pain.

“It…its not goo..ing to work. I’m dy…ing.”

“No! Please don’t say that! You’re a vampire, vampires don’t die!”

“Do you need blood? I can give you blood! See look, I’m bleeding..take it!” Ciara grabbed the woman under her armpits, dragging her towards the bed.

Winding the sheet from her neck, she leaned closer.

“Chimala, please take it…its only going to waste.” Chimala licked slowly at the wound but soon gave up as her body was racked with a gurgling cough.

“Why aren’t you getting better? You are suppose to heal!”

Chimala reached for the bloody sheet around her throat.

“He sev…vered my main artery…if I don’t get help…*cough* I will die…”

“Oh God!”

Ciara stumbeled towards the bedroom door, her energy was slipping fast.

Banging against the door, she cried pitifully.

“Xander..please for God’s sake help her! You can’t leave her like this! Xander.” She sagged onto her knees. “I’ll do whatever you want, just help her.” The last sentence breathed from her lips.

The lock was turned and there he stood. Freshly showered and as calm as if nothing had happened.

“You’ll do whatever I want huh?”



“You need to help her first.” She pointed towards the vampire suffering on the bed.

“And if she dies?”

“Then the deal is off.”

His eyes hardened for a fleet second. He moved towards the bed, rolling a sleeve upwards he hovered close to her lips.

“Drink.”

“Never.” Two pairs of feral eyes clashed. “I’ll rather die before…she is forced at your mercy.”

She turned her head away.

Ciara reached the bed with rubbery legs.

“Please do it for me Chimala.”

“I’m sorry Sweets…I have my pride.”

Xander suddenly slapped his thighs, makind Ciara jump.

“Well! She refuses, no fault of my own. So the deal stands.”

He came around the bed, as he neared her, he sliced his arm again.

“Your turn, Agapeemenee.”

“You know I get sick.” She clamped her lips together.

A cruel twist to her hair gave him just what he wanted and she cried out as his blood streamed down her throat.

His hand flipped around and he rubbed her throat cruelly forcing her to swallow.

“That’s it Meli, at least now you will recover. I cant say the same about your stubborn friend though.”

Ciara convulsed, the blood pushed its way up her throat.

Xander’s cold eyes locked on her distressed face.

“If you vomit, I’ll just have to do this all over again Agapeemenee.”

Ciara closed her eyes, forcing the bubbling blood back to her stomach.

She winced as he suddenly brushed a finger alongside her jaw.

“See? Its not so bad. Now let’s get this room clean.” His hand locked around her wrist, pulling her towards the door.

“What about Chimala? I want her to come with me, so I can tend to her.”

“Fair enough.” He marched her out of the room, taking her to her old room, he locked the door after he pushed her inside.

What seemed like hours, the lock turned and two servants came in with Chimala’s ragdoll body. Settling her onto the bed, they looked warily at their mistress covered in dark, caked blood.

“She is not going to survive her wounds mistress. The master had requested that we give you this potion to clean her wounds.”

Taking the vile, dressing and a wine glass filled with blood, she thanked them.

As the door locked again, she went to work on the still form. She couldn’t tell if she was alive but as the unknown contents of the vile touched her gaping wounds it started to bubble and she gasped painfully.

“I’m sorry..I’m just trying to help…”

“It’s ok.” The feline eyes shuttered close again, her lips were slightly apart, her fangs protruding past them.

Ciara sat back a few minutes later, the wounds were cleaned and new, proper dressing covered the ugly wounds.

“Now you need to drink, please Chimala, as much as you can.”

She lifted her head as gently as possible, pushing the wine glass between her lips, she tipped it slowly.

A few sips later Chimala sagged back into the sheets.

“Enough…I can’t….”

“It’s ok, we’ll try later.”

Chimala disappeared into her own world and Ciara caught her image in the mirror.

A wide eyed, rosy faced, bloodied woman stared back at her.

“Have you attended to your friend?”

Ciara jumped. He didn’t even bother to use the door…

“You need to get clean. The servants have prepared a bath for you…”

Knowing that going against him would prove futile, she nodded, following him silently as he unlocked the door. Twining his hand in hers he led her to his now clean bedroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment