I just want to shout out a BIG thank you to my very talented German friend, Judith! She made all the graphics in the fic! Thanx girl they are awesome!!!

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Chapter 118

It wasn’t too difficult to find her. Bar...men...liquor.

“Well, well well look what we have here and as handsome as ever!” Her wild, red hair glittered, framing her dainty face, her copper eyes flashed in his, her smile showing a hint of fangs.

“You look as hot as always Chimala.”

Her fingernail tapped down his chest.

“Now why is it that when I see you there is trouble brewing?”

His baby blues flashed mischievously.

“I’m a bad boy, what can I say?”

“And an even worse vampire it seems.” Her hand raked through the blonde bangs on his head. “Never able to stay outta trouble.”

“Thats why your turned me. You knew I would guarantee some fun in your life.”

“Wise ass.” She nipped at his lower lip but stepped back immediately, watchfulness drifted the playfulness from her eyes.

“Have you met someone?”

His face searched hers.

“Why would you ask something like that?” Jon was intrigued.



She shook her head and her face disappeared between the wild red curls.

“Tell me why you are here.”

“I need your help.”

“Oh! Here we go again. What did you do this time?”

“Fuck knows. I hope you could help me with that.”

“Does this problem have a name?”

He nodded slowly, his handsome face lit up, driving the dark shadows from his face.

“Ciara.”

“Aahhhh...Just as I thought.”

~~

The men turned around, staring at the willowy redhead flaunting her curves so willingly.

“Still as sexy as ever and hhhmmmmmmmmmmmmm still smelling like heaven too.”

Richie smiled at the sniffing vampire so close to his throat.

“Hi little darlin’.”

“Haven’t changed your mind yet, have you?”

“No chance in hell Sweetheart.”

“Hmmmm...pity.”



“Stop flirting with my band. We have work to do.”

“Tsk, tsk, tsk always straight to the point. You never have any fun.” She pouted prettily.



Jon smirked at her teasing.

“Its fun that got me here in the first place remember?”

She walked towards him, her hips swaying seductively.

“Could I forget?” Her hands drop towards his jeans but he was quicker.

“Ah ah ah Chimala.”

“Spoilsport. So tell me about your Ciara.”

She settled down on a couch, her grace that of a feline. Keeping herself occupied with her blood red nails, she waved towards him.

“Go ahead. I’m listening.”



“Ok lets start at the beginning.”

“I saw her in a pub for the first time.”

“...and stalked her endlessy.” Richie rolled his eyes as he chirped in.

“I went to her Halloween party and yeah well....One thing let to another and I fed from her and couldn’t stop.”

“So you killed her, whats the problem?” Her eyes never left her nails.

“Thats just it. She didn’t die. Well she did for a little while...I think.”

Ciara’s hand stilled, her eyes snapped towards Jon.

“You think? Either she died or she didn’t. There is no in between.”

“She died. I held her in my arms. No heartbeat.”

“When did this happen?” Ciara was intrigued.

“A few months ago. She is here now, with us on tour.”

“You couldn’t stay away from her could you?”

Jon’s eyes locked with hers.

“No I can’t.”

“You don’t want to feed from anybody else but her?”



“Yeeaaaaah, and your point is?”

“Have you had sex with anyone else but her after you have met her?”

“No, don’t feel the need to.”



Chimala’s copper eyes turned a darker hue of taupe.

“What’s going on Chimala?”

She ignored his question.

“Why do you need me here?” She was fearful of his answer.

“I made her sick.”



Sagging her head back onto the couch, she groaned so throatily ever body in the house was covered with goosebumps.

“Answer me for fuck sake. Is she dying?”

Her eyes shot open, dark, crimson eyes.

“She drank your blood, didn’t she?”

Jon was about to confirm her answer when a loud gasp whipped from the door.

Ksenia swayed dangerously, her eyes swallowing her face.

“What are YOU doing here?”

No comments:

Post a Comment