I just want to shout out a BIG thank you to my very talented German friend, Judith! She made all the graphics in the fic! Thanx girl they are awesome!!!

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Chapter 117

Ciara woke up with a start. Her stomach spasm so violently she almost didn’t make it to the bathroom.

Bright red liquid exited her mouth and she clamped the toilet bowl, hoping she will die soon.

She had a splitting headache slicing through her brain and her retching didn’t help a bit.

Dragging herself from the bathroom she inched her way back to bed.

She just needed to sleep. Just a little bit...

“Ciara?”

She struggled to open her eyes.

“Yeah?”



“Are you ok?”

“I feel sick.” She jack knifed from the bed, rushing towards the bathroom.

The stench of blood pricked goosebumps all over Ksenia’s skin.

“What in the hell?! Ciara you are vomiting blood! I’m going to call an ambulance.”

“Please no! No need to call the doctor. I’ll be fine.”

Ksenia’s panic vanished as anger settled in.

The bastard!

“I’ll be right back.”

The door to the hotel room burst open without so much as a knock.

“You have gone too far this time!”

Four men’s heads whipped towards the slender girl with murder in her eyes.

“What’s going on?” Three seemed to asked in unison except one.

“Why don’t you ask him?” She pointed accusingly towards Jon’s nonchalant form.

“Jon what the hell brother?”



He didn’t answer, his eyes shone with satisfaction, his frame reclined casually in the chair, his guitar cradled on his lap.

“Ciara is vomiting blood. Is that what you want?”

“She’s what?!” Richie was about to barge through the door. David had his fingers on the cellphone.

“Calm the fuck down, wont ya?”

Ksenia was so ready to slap the smirk from his face.

“Ciara drank from me last night. I guess she had too much?”

“Ok I’m missing something. Did you turn her? When? WHY?!” Tico smoky voice trembled with shock.

“She’s not a vampire but somehow she craves my blood. I let her drink from me last night but she wouldn’t stop.”

“We don’t even know what this is going to do to her and yet you let het drink? Fuck Jon! What the hell is the matter with you?!”

Jon stood up, placing his guitar on the table he made his way towards the door.

“I’ll make sure she is ok.” He left the gaping men behind with Ksenia hot on his heels.

“This is just fucking bizarre!” David’s curls bobbed as he tried to clear his mind.

“He said he would wait for Chimala to come. Fuck it! He said he’ll wait.” Richie stared at the empty doorway.

~~~

Ciara huddled over the toiletbowl, the shocking coldness of the porcelain helped for the flames threatening to scorch her face.

“Ciara are you ok baby?”

“Go away.” She turned her head from him and reached for the handle to flush the toilet.

Jon felt regret gnaw at his conscience when he saw her hugging the bowl so desperately.

“Lets get you into bed.”

“I’m just going to be here soon. I can just as well stay here.”

“No you can’t c’mon, honey.” He scooped her in his arms, marching towards her room.

Ksenia’s flaming face looked up from the bed as she replaced the bloody sheets with clean ones.

Ciara’s grey parlour woke some concern in Jon too and he brushed the curls from her face, testing her temperature with the back of his hand.

She was burning up!

Her green eyes slithered open, pain apparent in them.

“Could I get some painkillers, please? My head is splitting.”

“Sure honey. Ksenia will get it for you. I have to go somewhere but I will be back soon, k?”

She nodded, her eyes drifting close.

Ksenia marched behind him.

“And where the hell are you going?”



“I’m bringing someone that might be able to help her. I fucked it up, I’ll sort it.”

No comments:

Post a Comment