I just want to shout out a BIG thank you to my very talented German friend, Judith! She made all the graphics in the fic! Thanx girl they are awesome!!!

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Chapter 106



He found her a few hours later in his hotel room, Jesse fast asleep in his bed and Ciara packing his suitcase for his departure the next day.
His body zinged from the energy he had drawn from the crowd, yet his body craved the loving arms of a woman and the sweet nectar pulsing from her vein in her neck. Sniffing into the air he knew that he only wanted one body, one life giving vein...
She hadn’t noticed his presence and she hummed softly while her hands folded the tiny clothes, packing it in the suitcase.  Zipping the suitcase shut, she straightened, rubbing the small of her back.
She turned, only to shriek as she saw him standing in the doorway. Her eyes flew to the bed while her hand slammed over her mouth. Her gorgeous cat eyes almost swallowed her face.
“God Jon! Don’t do that! I could have woken Jesse!”
“I’m sorry. Coffee?”
He had to put distance between them otherwise she would be on the carpet and on her back in two seconds flat.
“Uuumm...ok but then I have to go.”
She followed him into the kitchen, keeping a wary eye on him. He was so volatile these days. One minute he was blazing anger, the next sex appeal dripped from him like nectar.
“I see your back is giving you trouble again.”
“How long have you been watching me?”
“Long enough.” He didn’t meet her gaze.
“It’s not that bad. A warm bath and a bed will sort it out quick enough.”
Ciara watched as he came closer, the tiger was focused on his prey again...
Flicking a quick look, she knew there was just no way of escaping those hands. Not that she really wanted to...
“What are you so scared of Ciara? My touch? Or the feelings I stir when we touch?” His voice stroked her senses as his fingers had stroked the strings of his guitar earlier tonight.
“Jon...please. I can’t do this.” Her hands came up to ward him off but he only caught them in his. Lowering his lips, he kissed each finger, letting his mouth linger on the erratic pulse on her wrist.
“Why not? We both want this...” His lips formed the words on the palm of her hand. Ciara filled her lungs with air, holding it there.
“Have you forgotten your wife?” Her words were like an explosion of cold water in his face.  The passion was gone. In its place was hurt and anger.
“She didn’t want me, remember? She asked ME for a divorce.”
“You are still a married man, Jon. I told you...”
“.. you don’t sleep with married men. Yeah, I know.” He stepped back, brushing a hand through his hair, he blew out his breath.
Pouring the boiling water into the cups, he handed it to her, waving her towards the lounge.
“I’m so happy to see Ksenia is so much better. She is very weak though. How long will it take for her to be back on her feet again?”

Jon snickered. She would do anything to avoid what’s going on between them. Tonight he will amuse her and play along.
“A week sometimes two, she took it quite badly this time.”
Ciara looked up from her cup.
“What happened to her Jon? Who did that to her?”
“I cannot tell you that. Ksenia will tell you if she feels she can trust you.”
“I understand.”
Silence stretched between them until it became almost unbearable.
“What time is your wife coming?”
“She said sometime between 8 and 9 am tomorrow.”
“I’m gonna miss Jesse so much.  Thank you for trusting me to look after him. We got off on a bad foot at first...”
“I overreacted that night. You did a great job with my son. He loves you very much.”
Tears sprang to her eyes and she banged the cup a little bit too hard onto the table.
“I’d like to say goodbye to him tomorrow.”
“Of course. Jesse would be upset if you didn’t.”
Couldn’t I ask her to stay for the night...just tonight?
I wish I could stay the night...
Ciara got to her feet, groaning faintly, her hand went to her lower back.
“You have a bad back, don’t you?”

She blushed.

“Actually no, I don’t.  I think Jesse was a bit too heavy tonight but he was so tired. I couldn’t let him lie on the floor.”
“Is that why you left early?”
He noticed?
She nodded, watching him as he circled her. Taking her arm, he turned her back towards him.
“Let me see if I can help.”
“Its really not...” her weak protest was lost in the night air.
“Ssshhhhh...I don’t bite remember.”
Not yet anyway...
Ciara stood deathly still; she waited for the warmth of his hands to touch her body, hoping for it.
“Your muscles are as stiff as a corpse. Why so uptight?” his breath fluttered over her neck.
She shrugged, too scared to speak. One false move and she will be putty in his hands.
His strong hands gripped her shoulders, kneading firmly, she winced as his thumbs found a knot in her neck.
“That hurts huh?”
“Uhuh.” Her eyes were squeezed shut. The massage turned from pain into blissful relaxation and she relaxed a bit.
“Ciara?”
“Hhmmmm?”
“Why don’t you lie down?” she stiffened instantly.
He laughed softly.
“Oooookay. I guess thats a no? I’m not going to seduce you. I just want to steady you so I can work on your lower back. Let’s see if I can do it this way.”
His fingers lowered onto her lower back. At the first pressure she yelped.
“Its worse than I thought. Hold on honey, you’re in good hands.” She nodded, biting down on her lip. She hadn’t realised her back was this sore until he touched her there.
Spanning her hips with his hands, Jon used his thumbs to massage in strong circles. Her body grinded against the cradle of his hips as his ministrations became stronger.
“Is that better?” His mouth was moving against her neck again.
“Hhhmmm...God yes. Thats nice. HHhmmmm...right there...” Her voice dipped as he pushed into her skin again.
Jon grimaced as her ass brushed against his groin again. Her appreciative moans didn’t help the matter and he felt himself growing hard.
Ciara’s head sagged onto his shoulder and Jon felt the weight and warmth of her hair cascading down his chest. She turned her head slightly and his mouth suddenly pressed against her ticking vein...
Ciara wasn’t sure but she swore she felt a deep vibration rumbling from his chest right before his mouth tasted her neck. 
Jon licked at her salty skin, his lips puckered on her, tasting her sweetness. Lifting his head, he felt his fangs rip through his gums, feasting his eyes on the pulsing in her neck, he lowered his mouth...
“Jon?!
Ciara and Jon snapped apart.
“Dot!”
Ciara stumbled to the side. Her face burning as she laid eyes on Jon’s wife for the first time.

1 comment:

  1. Perfect Timimg...Not!

    But since Dot's already there, why not just ask her to finish their divorce? ^^

    Great chapter hun!

    ReplyDelete