I just want to shout out a BIG thank you to my very talented German friend, Judith! She made all the graphics in the fic! Thanx girl they are awesome!!!

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Chapter 82

“Asshole....I could just.....aargrrghhhhhhhhhhh!”

“Whhooaaaa ! Hold on girl! What’s up?”

“Your lead singer is an asshole!” She gritted her teeth as she watched Dave coming closer.

His bemused face drew a giggle from her.

“Did you just marched in there and told him he is an asshole?”

A red blush flashed across her face.

“No...”

Dave sighed a sigh of relief.

“I told him he was an arrogant bastard and that he was rude....” her eyes were as huge. “I just told my boss he is a bastard... oh shit I’m so fired!” Hysteria bubbled from her throat. Her emotions seemed so out of place these days!

“I doubt that, but honey you don’t know Jon. He has quite a temper and well ...you don’t want to piss him off.”

Jutting her chin forward, she met his worried stare.

“Well I don’t care. He acted like a brute and I felt I had to put him in his place besides, Kerry made a mistake, it happens.”

“Kerry...hhmmm that explains it. Let me guess she screwed up the clothes again didn’t she?”

“You mean she does this often? Oh no, I’m an idiot! A gullible idiot!”

“She is a scatterbrained girl, always late, always in a rush...so yeah.”

“Shit. Well I have to get him a new shirt to wear for tonight. I guess I better get going and be ready within an hour with the shirt ...and...and an apology it seems.”

Concern tucked at her eyebrows.

“Please excuse me.”

He waved her towards her destination.

“Good luck sweetheart. “

After endless asking for directions, she busted into the room filled with rails of clothes.

Her fingers brushed across various materials but came to a standstill as it touched dark, black leather.

Her face disappeared into the leather.

HHHmmmmm, I love the scent of it.

A tug at her subconscious yanked her backwards.

The scent was familiar to her, spicy...manly...



Shaking the strange feeling, she focused on the job at hand.

Paging through the shirts, she plucked one from the hanger.

Not too bad but...

She turned towards the rail with the pants.

This will go much better with the shirt and maybe...

Her eyes caught the perfect match. She grinned.

Let’s see if his majesty will take to a total wardrobe change.

Ciara knocked on the door a few minutes later, the butterflies in her stomach flapping wildly.

“Come in.”

He was sitting in a chair, his face upturned and obscured by the body moving around him, hands fluttering as she applied the necessary make up for the show.

“Your clothes...”

His forefinger flicked upwards, stilling her.

Waiting, watching, feeling awkward and out of place, she listened as he warmed up his vocal cords, the woman had now turned to his hair, sorting every strand to lay perfectly in its place.

“Thanks, Gina.”

The woman smiled, they seemed to have a good relationship. She seemed so at ease, gauging by the rate the words flew out of her mouth as her hands worked their magic.

“Hi, I’m Gina. You must be Ciara? Welcome to the Bon Jovi machine.” She winked playfully.

“Yes I am, thank you. I’m glad to be here.”

He didn’t join in the conversation, instead, he stood up and walked towards the other side of the room and took with him Ciara’s concentration as she watched the lithe movement of his body.

“Well I’m outta here. Break a leg Jonny. See ya around Ciara!”

Silence fell over the room.

“Please bring me my shirt.”

Grabbing the outfit from the chair, she strode closer.

“I took the liberty of changing your whole outfit. I just thought it might look better this way.”

He stiffened for a moment, Ciara’s heart drop.

“You don’t like to follow rules, do you?”

She wasn’t sure but she thought she heard him smile.

“No, not really.”

To her horror she heard the slight sound as he lowered his zipper. Turning towards her, she saw the slight flash of skin as his pants lowered and as much as she wanted to see his face she couldn’t for the life of her stand still and gape at a naked stranger, even though she knew it might be the most enjoyable eye candy she might see in her life up until this very minute of her existence.

His teasing laugh jingled down her spine and she felt a flash of irritation at his obvious pleasure in her discomfort.

“The rest of my clothes please.”

Jon stared at the gold leather pants and matching jacket. He liked the shirt with it too.

“Pants.”

Her hands fluttered nervously as she pulled at the pants, tucking too quickly she gasped as the jacket slipped towards the floor.

Snapping down to save it from touching the floor, she whimpered as her lower back spasm painfully.

Her discomfort hurdled through his body and he sped towards her, his hand steadying her as he helped her up.

“Are you ok”

“I’m just a little sore. I’m not used to hard labour but I’ll be ok in a few days, I just need to adjust.”

No you won’t.

“Excuse me?”

“I didn’t say a word.”

She lifted her face but caught a flash of naked ass and almost snapped her head off.

“Could you please just....” she held out the pants towards him.

“Scared of men?”

Indignation turned her voice to ice. “ No, I’m just not into gawking at naked strangers, especially if I don’t have a choice in the matter.”

He clucked at her from somewhere behind her. A warm hand touched her lower back.

How in the name of God did he manage to reach her so quickly? Heck the man was quick on his feet. Peeping sideways she huffed, and his pants is on? Wow!

“Does it hurt here?” his hand traced warm, fuzzy circles and she nodded quickly, the heat was comforting and she swore she could feel the muscles relax under his gentle ministrations.

“Uuuhuuhh.....hhhmmmmm”, confusion robbed her of any words and she stood frozen, too scared to move.

Her essence pulled at him and he swayed towards the sweetness buzzing in her veins, his nose tickled when her curly ponytail brushed his face...she was intoxicating.

A magical thread spun its web around the still forms, heightening the awareness, setting their hearts to a new rhythmic gallop.

Ciara felt a pull towards the man behind her, her body obeyed although her mind wanted to object, battling with common sense and sexual attraction.

“Kidd...it’s almost time....oh....ooh shiiii...I’m sorry.”

The moment shattered into nothingness and Ciara was spat out from the vibrant, pulsing web. She gasped as she turned around, feeling as if she had taken her first breath in minutes. Her lungs expanded and with it realisation dawned. Her face warmed as she stumbled from the warm touch.

“I was just about to leave. Have a good show. Jon, Richie.”

Shaking her hair and squaring her shoulders she mustered as much dignity as possible, and walked out, fixing her eyes on the door, her escape.

“From now on I want you on my wardrobe.” His voice sliced through her. Did the owner of that icy voice just touched her?

“But...”

“No discussion. If you don’t want it, Bon Jovi will have no other way but to end your employment, obviously you aren’t built for heavy labour, so its either putting up with me or you can go home.”

Heart pounding she whipped around, her face burning from embarrassment and fury.

He was busying himself with his jacket, totally ignoring her.

Scared that she might say something she might regret, she stomped out, slamming the door.

“Feisty one, I like it.” Jon flashed a fully fanged smile towards Richie. His smile wasn’t mirrored.

“What the fuck were you thinking? What if she saw you like this. Jesus Jon! You are losing it, you are getting reckless! What were you doing so close to her anyway? Were you getting ready to bite? She seemed totally out of it.”

“Her back hurt, I just eased her discomfort.” His voice was irritated. Jon never liked explaining himself.

“...and about to ease your own, huh? Pull yourself together, the show is about to start and you look far from human.” Richie’s legs took him towards the door. “I think this thing of having her working so closely is just going to open a can of worms better left unopened. You are playing with fire Jon.”

“I like fire, I need some of that fire she is suppressing...I need...” Jon wasn’t talking to him anymore.

“You need to get your ass outta here. Let’s go.”

“I’m ready, stop whining asshole. Just do me a favour? Get someone to keep her busy, I don’t want her to see the show tonight.”

Richie frowned.

“What the hell you up to, my brother?”

“Just a little game and don’t worry, no one will get hurt.”

“Yeah right and of course you can promise me that huh?”

No comments:

Post a Comment