I just want to shout out a BIG thank you to my very talented German friend, Judith! She made all the graphics in the fic! Thanx girl they are awesome!!!

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Chapter 75

Opening her mouth to retort, he shot down, sealing it with his lips. Ciara felt the undeniable slice as his fangs nicked through her lips. The salty taste of her blood mingled with the surge of his tongue tangling with hers. His hands knotted in her hair, tugging, stroking, tugging, stroking...

An array of colour exploded in his head as her blood trickled down his throat, awaking the hungry urge slumbering in his stomach. His lips latched onto her juicy, plump lip, sucking hungrily as her blood trickled from the tiny puncture.

Ciara was waiting for death to come but just as she had feared he took his time. She was thoroughly nibbled at, almost sniffed to death and the leisurely way he licked her send her heart into a new beat. His low, possessive growl should have scared her but it didn’t, not in the least, in fact she welcomed it. She felt...needed, the way his body grinded against hers, making her feel like she was his, completely, irrevocably his.

Air brushed the top of her mounts and she arched upwards, his tongue was like warm honey on her skin. His head dipped in between her breasts and she moaned, her moan was abruptly stifled by a piercing cry. A stinging burn pooled on her breast as she stiffened. Her eyes shot down towards the pain and she gasped, glowing shards of ice watched her intently while his mouth sucked rhythmically.

Terror overwhelmed the sweetness of her blood and Jon detached from her skin, her blood trickling down the side of his mouth. His head lowered again and she embraced herself waiting for the burn. The burn was replaced by a languorous lick of that velvety tongue of his, his head whipped up, a strange grin on his face.

“I won’t seal this completely. I want you to remember me when you see this, feel it when you take a bath. “ the soft purr was that of an animal not of the handsome man so intimately close to her.

You don’t have to leave marks, I cannot forget about you, even if I tried.

She blinked the thought away...too late.

The fanged smile was blinding, the reason for it not known to her. His moods were so complex, she didn’t know what to expect next, one moment the concerned lover and the next a roaring beast.

Her eyes fell on the blood on his lips, without thinking she reached out, brushing it towards his mouth.

A snarl lashed out in the air and she cried out as she received a vicious bite to her thumb. The pain was much less than the shock and by the look in his eyes her dismay was mirrored in his stormy eyes.

He pounced onto her bleeding hand in a split second, drawing blood so fast, she could feel needles and pins shooting down her arm.

Gone was the gentleness, the beast was back, towering above her, taking its fill from her veins.

“God NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” He slammed against the wall of her bedroom, his eyes wild.

“I’m going to kill you....I’m need to...I have to go.” His body was heaving, his eyes wild.

She blinked and he was gone.

~~

David heard one hell of a raucous in the room next door. Rushing next door, David walked into the slightly ajar door.

A wild eyed, mushy haired Jon stood in the middle of the room. His face swung his way and he gasped. The smell of blood was overwhelming and the evidence was running down Jon’s mouth down his throat into his chest. The t-shirt was a goner, ripped to shreds.

“What the fuck Jon?”

“I almost killed her, Jesus! I almost ripped her hand right off.” Jon’s knees hit the carpet with a dull thud.

“What’s going on? Who is she? Someone I know?” fear pitched his voice a tad higher.

“Ciara.” Jon looked so tired, so damn hopeless.

“Did I miss something, cause I dunno the name from shit Jon.” He leaned forward, coaxing Jon to get up. He leaned heavily on David and as they neared the couch, he slammed down into it. His head whipping back.

“I met her a few weeks ago. I almost killed her then and tonight....” his voice faltered.

“Do you do this often? Feeding more than once from someone?”

He shook his head.

Leaning closer, he spoke softly, the blood was churning his stomach. He wished his nose had an off- switch.

“What makes her so special then?”

Staring at the ceiling, he whispered. “Fuck knows but I can’t forget her, I can’t feed from someone else. I just...FUCK!”

“You’re fucked.”

“I know.”

“Can I ask you something?”

“Shoot.”

“Can you please for God’s sake wash the blood off your face.”

“Why? You wanna lick?” Jon snorted but stood up nonetheless.

“Eat shit. I might smell it a mile away but I don’t like it. Go wash the crap off.”

He came back a while later, clean face and no shirt. Drops glistened on his chest.

“Do we need to get worried now Jon? I mean with the band and all?”

The thought had crossed his mind before.

“I don’t think so, but one thing I know for sure is that the potion doesn’t help shit where Ciara is concerned. “

“Stay away from her then.”

The silence between them seemed to stretch out endlessly, two pairs of blue eyes locked.

“I can’t.”

No comments:

Post a Comment