I just want to shout out a BIG thank you to my very talented German friend, Judith! She made all the graphics in the fic! Thanx girl they are awesome!!!

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Chapter 60




“What does that matter? I’m a dead man anyway. Why try and keep this body alive if there is nothing to live for?”

A slither of peachy skin caught his eye and Jon turned his face away. He wasn’t that strong, he needed to get out.

“Just answer me please, Jon.”

“Blood. That’s all I had.”

“Did you kill her?”

Jon swung around.

“Jesus! No! I don’t do that anymore!”

“So it was a woman.” Hurt glittered in her eyes.

“Its much easier, taking a woman.” The words slipped before he could stop it.

Dorothea floated closer, Jon gulped.

“Why didn’t you have sex with her?”

“Now Dot, don’t play games. I cannot handle any games right now.” He shook his head while his eyes devoured the peachy mounts pressing against the nightdress.

“Just tell me.” She was close, too damn close.

“I want my wife. I’ll never drink from you, that I will use others for.”

“And the sex you’ll take from them when you are away…” the hurt shone in her eyes again.

“I don’t expect you to understand that Dot. Really I don’t, I cant even blame you for chasing me away. I see this through your eyes now. How can I expect you to be my wife if I cannot promise you fidelity?”

A finger pressed against his lips, silencing him.

“This is new to me and I don’t fully understand this whole thing nor am I sure I ever will.  One thing I do know, you will never hurt me or the kids. You could have bitten me tonight and I’m sure you can have your way with me whenever you want but you didn’t, not once.  All I ask from you is to never reveal yourself to the kids. They love their father, they love you. That’s all they need to know. I need you to promise me you will never feed from me, you will respect me and whatever you do, you will never kill again.” She waited for his nod.

“The last thing, I want your promise of total discretion. I don’t want to see Jon Bon Jovi in some sex scandal plastered all over the tabloids. I cannot promise you that our relationship will ever be normal again , and sometimes I wont understand this whole thing but what I can promise you is my support and my loyalty.”

She didn’t mention love! It pounded in his brain. She didn’t mention love!

“I promise.” Jon spoke softly and with every beat, he felt his heart shattering into a million pieces.

Her finger slid from his mouth, taking her hand in hers, she led him to the bed.

“Dot, I don’t think this is a good idea.”

“Sshhhh.” Her hands cupped his face, cradling the weight of it gentle in her palms. “Kiss me.”

“OOhh Dot…shit.” His lips obeyed the soft request. The tentative touch spiraled a flash of heat through his chest, tunneling it towards his groin.

His finger pads came in contact with the sweet smelling tresses of his wife. Pushing from the bed, Jon took charge, pressing her tightly against him. He greedily took her mouth, plunging his tongue into the warmth she so eagerly offered.

Shoving his weight against her, they tumbled onto the bed. His hands were everywhere, scrunching the collar of her nightdress, he shoved them aside, releasing the precious mounts he knew so well.

Slim, womanly fingers stroked his chest, scraping lightly over male nipples. Jon released a low groan as pleasure shot through him.

Something in Dorothea suddenly changed, her plaint body suddenly stiffened.

Jon opened his eyes and what he saw froze his blood in his veins.

Stark, naked fear shone in her eyes. Her caress had turned into resistance as her arms locked, trying to keep him away.

Jon turned towards the mirror. Was that really him staring back from the mirror?  

Cold, glittering eyes stared back at him, long, shiny fangs pushed past his lips….

How could anyone want to make love to that?

Jon pushed off the bed.

“I’m sorry. I’m so sorry.” He yanked open the door and not even Dorothea’s calling or her faint sobs could stop him this time.



No comments:

Post a Comment