I just want to shout out a BIG thank you to my very talented German friend, Judith! She made all the graphics in the fic! Thanx girl they are awesome!!!

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Chapter 160

“Fuck! Ciara wait!” Her elbow was in his grip.

“Jon let me go.” She was crying.

“No…I’m not letting you go. You need to feed. I’m sorry..I guess blood with an alcohol percentage is better than none at all.”

She turned big eyes on him.

“But you said I’ll get drunk.”

His gorgeous white teeth flashed.

“You’ve been drunk before…what’s the worst that can happen?” His voice turned sultry.

I could bare my soul…all my memories…

A flash bolted in his eyes.

“Is that so fucking bad? Sharing it all with me?” She jumped nervously as she realized she hadn’t guarded her thoughts. His lips traced her cheekbone. There was alcohol on breath…

“Jon I think I have to go to bed.”

“You haven’t fed yet.” Alarm bells rang in the air, his voice was too abrupt even steely. “So how you want it? Do you want to take it yourself or do you want me to open it up for you?”

“I…” still trying to think of an answer she gasped as he hovered a finger above his pec.

“Where do you want it…here…” His hand swiped towards his neck…” or less intimate, perhaps…” he turned his wrist upwards.

She stared dumfounded at him, she was wary of this side of him but her stomach was twisting in knots and he looked so delectable.

“Fuck Ciara just answer me…here…here…or ….Jaaayyyysus!!!!!!!!!”

Her hands were locked around his biceps, her nose pressed in his neck…her teeth clamped his skin between her teeth. She crunched down…

The sharp , tangy sting of alcohol flooded her mouth, although it was strong it could never disguise his unique taste.

His hands spanned her back, pulling her closer he growled throatily.

“You’re a thirsty little thing aren’t you….hhhmmmmmmm yeeaaaahhhhh.”

Ciara dragged herself from him, she felt heady from his blood.

“I think I had enough now.” Her speech seemed slurred.

His face came into view. His eyes glimmered, a soft smile splayed across his handsome face.

Ciara meant to step back but tripped .

“Oooopss. A bit unsteady there aren’t we Sweetheart?”

“I had too much to drink I guess.”

His hands were on her wrists.

“Are you running again?”

“I am tired…”

“You want me to make love to you…why fight it?”

“Jon I feel woozy…I need to get to bed or else…”

His fury cracked under the thin veneer of patience.

“or else what! Jesus Ciara do you really think I don’t know what happened? The way Chimala died…the coven sucking you dry like a fucking sponge…all the times he touched you, kissing you touching you….and you wanting it…”

A slap resounded in the night air. She stared at his face, stunned at the red print spreading on his cheek, shocked at her reaction to his words.

“… I know it all and you know what…I still want you…I don’t care what happened to you, how you felt, what you wanted at that stage…read my lips Ciara…I…STILL…WANT…YOU.”

“How can you say that? I’m responsible for everyone’s deaths. If I didn’t run none of this would have happened. Chimala would still be alive…Gorgios…even Xander would be at his home right now, going on with his life but instead he is imprisoned, not certain of what is to come. I can’t live with myself how can you?! All this..this changing is turning me into a cheap slut…wanting sex all the time…thinking about it…looking at you just makes me burn more. Im not used to staring at a man and thinking vulgar thoughts the whole time!”

She brushed her brow tiredly.

His blood was taking effect, she felt unsteady.

“ That is who you are now, you have to accept it baby. As for what happened with Chimala, Xander and Giorgos, only you can prevent yourself from forgiving yourself. I can’t do that for you baby. I can only give you my understanding and time…”

He stamped a tiny kiss on the bridge of her nose.

“I don’t want your damn pity.” Ciara’s eyes flashed dangerously.

He moved away.

“The alcohol seemed to have screwed with your ears. I said understanding…there is a difference.”

“I’m tired Jon. I don’t have the strength to argue with you…” She turned towards the door.

“Do you have the strength to make love to me? Or do you also need an excuse for not quenching that need…”

“Fuck you.”

He threw his head back and laughed.

"What’s so damn funny?”

“Baby…you need me so bad, its oozing from you pores. But I can play this game for as long as you want….when you are ready…I’m willing and able.” He bowed low.

She was all but spewing fire.

“Don’t use your fucking lyrics on me! I’m not one of your groupies!”

His smile disappeared, his eyes drew cold.

“You get so fucking touchy when you haven’t had sex in a while…why don’t you just fuck me and get over with it.”

She lifted her hand again but he wouldn’t allow it this time.

“You can be such a damn bastard, you know that?”

“Sometimes you need to hear the truth baby…So what’s it gonna be…your cold, lonely bed or me in it?”

“You are vulgar…why would I want you in my bed? I’m sure you don’t see me as more that a good fuck, or a willing incubator for your sperm.”

The air changed as he stepped closer.

“And what am I too you ,Angel? A blood source? A body to keep your lust at bay?”

“Get away from me…” she warned.

“Or else your little charade is going to shit?”

“Jon!”

“Yes Ciara?”

“Get out of my way.”

“Are you sure that’s what you want my little sizzling angel?”

Her hands shot out, banging them against his chest, she wanted to shove him but he was an unmovable force.

His hands covered her own.

“Ssssssssssssss….your so damn hot…”

“Let go of my hands.”

“Not before you tell me to go to hell and that you don’t want me…convincingly.”

“Go to hell.”

His grin grew bigger.

“I’m waiting…and it better be good.”

“I…I…”

“You cant say it can you?”

Gripping his hands she inched closer, her eyes on his lips.

“Shut the hell up…”, her tongue snaked towards his lips. Why the hell fight it, he wanted it and she needed it bad…

No comments:

Post a Comment