I just want to shout out a BIG thank you to my very talented German friend, Judith! She made all the graphics in the fic! Thanx girl they are awesome!!!

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Chapter 122

Ciara rushed from the wardrobe room heading for Jon’s dressing room. The last couple of days had been blissful. Jon had been a gentleman never trying to persuade her to go to bed with him, only the occasional heart stopping kiss here or there but nothing too intimate. Sometimes Ciara wanted to beg him to take her in his arms and make love to her but she knew that she had tasted the forbidden fruit and hell was the fruit sweet!

Her vampire seemed to have vanished into thin air too and low and behold her cravings were under control too. She could breathe easier without feeling she wanted Jon to cut himself so she could taste his blood again. Her thoughts send a shiver down her spine. What was happening to her?!At stressful times her cravings seemed to slam into her gut but just as soon as it hit it was gone. Jon was so tuned into her cravings and was always close by with a glass of red wine or her favourite hot chocolate.

Deep in thought and without thinking she swung open the door to Jon’s dressing room, only to gape at the scene before her. A slender woman with wild red hair was snuggled up to Jon. Her fingers scraping down his naked chest , hovering just above his the towel.

Their heads whipped towards her. Ciara stepped back as their eyes glowed her way.

“I’m ss..sorry. I didn’t mean to barge in like this!” Her hand was on the doorknob.

“Come in baby. You’re not interrupting anything.” With his words, he grabbed the girl on the arms, shoving her slightly from his body.

The strange woman sniffed in the air, her eyes set Ciara’s heart racing.

“It’s getting closer Jonny boy. You better get clean soon or you are going to have all hell break loose.”

She drifted towards Ciara, her eyes never leaving her face. She stopped as she neared her, a long, red nail, scraped along Ciara’s jaw.

Was the woman sniffing at her?!

“I can understand the attraction. She is quite a pretty little thing.” She walked out and the door shut behind her, leaving Jon and Ciara alone.

Ciara didn’t know where to look or what to say. Red scrapes mapped down his chest, stopping just above his towel. Was that her lipstick on his lips? Ciara looked away, keeping herself busy with his clothes.

“Is this what you wanted?”

She held up the jacket and pants.

“Its fine. Ciara, look at me.”

“I’ve gotta go Jon.” She was about to turn but he wont let her, his hand closed around her wrist.

“Its not what you think, baby.”

“Its none of my business. You are a grown man, Jon. Soon to be divorced and a rock star at that, I can understand that women throw themselves at you on a regular basis. Sowing your wild oats and all that. Please let me go.”

He tugged her sharply, she cried out, feeling herself bump against his naked chest.

“She is an old friend of mine. That’s it. I have to admit she is quite a handful at times...” His eyes twinkled.

“I know those kinds of friends. What do they call them? Friends with benefits, right? But I don’t have any friends that scrape me raw like she just did. Oh and Jon, you reek of her perfume and make sure you rub her lipstick off, its all over your mouth.” Her venom loosened his grip and he let her go.

“My, my, are we jealous?”

“Oh please Jon. You think way too much of yourself.”

Her hand closed around the doorknob but that was as far as she got.

His face was in her hair, his hips pressed into her buttocks, one hand keeping her tightly against him the other, keeping the door shut.

“Your jealousy bounces off of you in waves, Sweetness. You can’t fool me. Its in your eyes, your stiff back, the tight line of your mouth....hhmmmm...have I ever told you, how good you smell?”

“Jon....let me go.” Her voice trembled.

“What’s that baby? I didn’t hear you.” He twisted her around, capturing her in his arms so tightly, she had difficult breathing.

Ciara was staring at the deepest, stormiest blue eyes she had ever seen. Licking her lips nervously, she felt the pit of her stomach swirl as Jon groaned lustily against her lips, catching her tongue between his teeth. His mouth close over hers, devouring ever coherent thought she ever possessed. He shifted slightly from her, his tongue licked lazily at her lips while he grunted every word, “I’ve been burning for you baby. Lord knows I kept my distance but it was hell...If I didn’t have to be on stage in a few minutes. I would have made love to you until we both collapsed.” His hips rubbed hungrily against hers, bringing home just how aroused he was.

Her breath hitched in her throat, her pupils dilating as his words soaked into her brain. Her body was burning at his words, her mind showing her exactly what he wanted to do, two bodies entwined in heated passion.

“Go baby....go. I wont be held responsible for what I do if you stay any longer.”

The knob twisted and the door gave way, setting Ciara free.

Rushing down the passage to get some fresh air, she almost knocked over the red haired woman that started the whole situation.

“You look a bit flustered there, honey. Jon is quite the hot blooded male isn’t he?”



Ciara brushed a tendril out of her face.

“Can I help you with something?”

“You don’t like me very much do you?”

“I don’t know you, so I don’t have an opinion of you.”

The woman came closer, circling her like a tigress. Ciara’s heart tripped in her chest. There was something eerie about her.

“I always thought he would go for the wild girls. You on the other hand are totally opposite from what he is used to...”

“There is nothing between us. Jon is my employer and he is married.”

“Tsk, tsk ,tsk. Now darling, I can smell a lie a mile away. The attraction between you two is explosive to say the least. I...”

“Chimala!” Ksenia’s high pitched voice interrupted their conversation.

“Gotta go...see you around.” She turned and walked away, not waiting for Ksenia to catch up.

“What did she want?” Ksenia was fuming.

“I don’t know. I found her in Jon’s dressing room earlier and it almost seemed like she was waiting for me.”

“You have to be careful around that woman. Promise me you will never be alone with her. She is dangerous.”

“Ok, I promise but what can be so dangerous about her? Do you know her?”

“She is not as innocent as she looks and besides I think she has a thing for Jon. Just stay out of her way ok?”

“Ok, ok I promise.”

Ksenia relaxed and her frown was quickly replaced by her smile.

“Let’s go watch the show.”

Ciara didn’t miss the quick glance she shot towards the direction the red haired woman had disappeared to.

No comments:

Post a Comment